Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Sporting Heroes - Kevin Keegan

Anyone got a copy of this or a link to watch online, dying to see it like.

Just finished watching the second part now.

You can see how much he's hurting about how it didn't work out second time around. :(

Enjoyed watching that, cheers for putting it up!

I wish we had an ounce of ambition and drive as a club that KK had and it always beats the shit out of me that someone hasn't come in and realised the potential of our club.

It beats me how Keegan wasn't and isn't being snapped up as a manager. Why has he struggled in that respect? I know a lot of people put his stock on his England Exit and famous Fergie bashing, but I actually admired the way he dealt with both of those things. I think he's perhaps been a victim of the media's love of putting people up on a pedestal to tear them down later on.

:huff: one of you inconsiderate shites should rip it for the likes of me who don't have sky ;)

:huff: one of you inconsiderate shites should rip it for the likes of me who don't have sky ;)

You're taking for granted all the inconsiderate shites have a clue what you're talking about.

Here's the best I can do till a techy-minded skysports subscriber helps you out........

:)

I've been trying but have been having issues with GetFLV.

I've been trying but have been having issues with GetFLV.

:good: be great if you get that working i'm off work or i'd have hassled someone in our place to login and let me watch it there :lol:

I think you'll struggle to rip it with GetFLV or anything like that, record the whole screen is probably the only way to go. I can't get shit off the sky site.

Just watched this, truly awesome - to say it makes me feel saddened as to what could have been would be an understatement though. Long live King Kev!