The Last of Us

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

State of Decay is another that might be worth your perusal if you like this sort of thing, sadly it's only on Xbox at the moment though.

• 2 months later...

i haven't had the time at all to get a go at this, got it installed and waiting on me on my jailbroken ps3 though, need to have a bash at it when i'm off at the end of the week

How's the jailbroken PS3 thing coming along? The soft mod still only available on certain updates?

Think it works no bother if you hadn't upgraded your PS3 to a certain point before, otherwise you need to downgrade it then go up from there, i barely used mine so hadn't those issues, but yeah works fine.

Flash a firmware onto it, takes 1min and you're done, can play games without even an official disc in the drive for the most part (some you need any real game in it just to trick the ps3 into loading the one you uploaded to the hd).

Can even get the game updates, and theres ways to sign onto the PSN if you need to as well.

Think the problem for me came in not being able to downgrade at the time, for whatever reason (because My PS3 was bought in Feb 2010 so well before what I read was the cut-off point for the console itself) but if it's changed now, I'll have another go. Got any decent links/guides handy for it?

Think it works no bother if you hadn't upgraded your PS3 to a certain point before, otherwise you need to downgrade it then go up from there, i barely used mine so hadn't those issues, but yeah works fine.

Flash a firmware onto it, takes 1min and you're done, can play games without even an official disc in the drive for the most part (some you need any real game in it just to trick the ps3 into loading the one you uploaded to the hd).

Can even get the game updates, and theres ways to sign onto the PSN if you need to as well.

Why jailbreak it for what's the purpose

Can download the games then ;)

or do other things, install emulators, remove cinavia etc

ah OK if that's what you want OK me I don't I patched my ps3 to the latest

hum ps3 ui is bloated I feel needs to be reduced to make it faster and smoother. I just completed the last of us I can certainly see a follow up like the last of us 2 hope they keep Joel and Ellie.

you'll know when the end of the game comes I did and it ends where Ellie and Joel are on top of a mountain looking over a village or housing estate surrounded buy forrest trees all around it.

• 4 months later...

This game is fucking stressful. :lol: I've just finished Bioshock 2 and my nerves were shot off that. Now this.

Between this, Bioshock and GTA 5, I've played more games in the last month than I have in the last two years.

This game is fucking stressful. :lol: I've just finished Bioshock 2 and my nerves were shot off that. Now this.

Between this, Bioshock and GTA 5, I've played more games in the last month than I have in the last two years.

Was it any good? Bioshock 2, that is. Played the first one and loved it, have 2 and Infinite but I heard 2 was a bit meh so I've been reluctant to start it, but I don't want to play Infinite (which I'm pretty sure is going to be good) until I've done 2.