The Last of Us

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it is, if only for the fact that it's exactly what I did. Although, in fairness, I did want to play MGS4 too. They were only around £110 at the time, and I reckoned I'd get the majority of my money back after playing those two games. That was around three or four months ago, and it's now sat there gathering dust, and nearly worthless.

Class game, though.

I'd say it is, if only for the fact that it's exactly what I did. Although, in fairness, I did want to play MGS4 too. They were only around £110 at the time, and I reckoned I'd get the majority of my money back after playing those two games. That was around three or four months ago, and it's now sat there gathering dust, and nearly worthless.

Class game, though.

:scratchchin:

:lol: Not enough to buy the console, though. That honour was reserved for Last of Us. What I'm trying to say, is that if Last of Us had never been released, I wouldn't have bought a PS3. It is for this reason that I support the idea of buying a PS3 solely to play Last of Us.

Even though you've said it has since say gathering dust?

Honestly reads more as a reason not to buy for just one game.

Fortunately there is a pretty good back catalogue of PS3 games to get into, the uncharteds, GTA5 and journey to name a few.

well its a exclusive which allot of games are its a ploy to get you to buy a console but how long will it be before exclusives work on all systems truth is i hate exclusives but i dont like to miss out on them to so its a hard decision, i dont know what i am going to do if my ps3 slim dies.

well its a exclusive which allot of games are its a ploy to get you to buy a console but how long will it be before exclusives work on all systems truth is i hate exclusives but i dont like to miss out on them to so its a hard decision, i dont know what i am going to do if my ps3 slim dies.

Why don't you get an Xbox?

na i tried xbox and it was full of kids the dashboard is to bloated with ads and junk and you have to pay to play online.

That's broadly been my experience as well. I had all three of the last gen consoles at one point or another and preferred the PS3. I got the Xbox first but it was so glitchy back then that mine had to be replaced by M$, and I was devastated about how poor Perfect Dark Zero was (huge fan of the original). So I traded it in after about two months and bought a PS3.

Not that the PS3 was amazing either, but I don't think there's any XBox games that I feel I've missed out on.

i'd both, god of war def worth playing on the ps3

Gears of War on the xbox is something you'd have missed it was fantastic, quite liked Alan Wake too

I always had GoW pegged as a sort of Space Marine game likely selling itself on its multiplayer (which I'm never too interested in). Not the case?

• 1 month later...

Don't mind multiplayer DLC or extra unrelated content e.g. Red Dead or GTA4 but it I like to feel when I'm investing in a game that I'm going to get a full, rounded, complete story, extra story related content instantly turns me off to a series e.g. Assassin's Creed.

Takes the piss that you don't know what the DLC is going to be until after you've bought the game, it's like putting your time effort and money into reading a snazzy new 1000 page hardback only to be told at the end that there's an extra 50 pages to fill intentionally left plot holes, and you'll have to pay the equivalent of a complete, classic older book for the privilege.

whats the difference you're still buying them

because this is a psn network value card and those are credit and debit cards.

and psn network value cards go up to 11