Alan Pardew's future

Anorthernsoul

Personally, I hope he lasts as long as possible - years even, bringing the team on and having them publically brought down by Ashley + co again. A second constructive dismissal case on the same owner through the FA should result in Ashley going.... A wank , I think .....

Pardew is being tortured here like. Dave Lambezee and kinnear will be sending him on the sandwich run, telling him to go and ask Graeme carr for the long stand, flipping his screen upside down and all sorts.

Kinnear is a massive vote of no confidence by ashley.....Pardew's now a turkey with a life expectancy to match. He'll be gone by xmas imo, the only question is whether he resigns now or tries to suck it up and gets sacked. Kinnear is likely our next manager.

he'll take it all until hes sack iyam, no one walks nowadays due to the cash involved...even if its only 500k- £1m

Might be a question of who blinks first, and with neither club nor Pardew willing to back down we could have a nasty, prolonged stand off while the club suffers in the middle. The eight year contract could potentially cripple the club.

I can't see what kinnear has to offer as a dof. I think he's in as a manager by proxy and it's only a matter of time before it's legitimised. Interesting to see whether Pardew tries to tough it out...ashley probably views it as a no lose situation....either pardew shapes up or he goes

I consider Pardieu to be an Ashley yes-man and I think he will roll with the punches to preserve his employment until his ego and pride are damaged to the extent where he can't handle it any further and will probably leave by mutual ageement or be sacked because he's tired of being a yes-man.

I think the bringing back of Kinnear is an omen of approaching disaster for many but I hope i'm wrong.

I'm guessing that after the Keegan tribunal the club learnt how to word the manager's contract as so to allow this sort of appointment without the manager's consent.

It'd be interesting to know how their lunch went yesterday.

He hasn't.

Lets not forget he plotted with Llambrezee and FC to oust Hughton.

That's OTT.

I've never liked Pardew but any manager looking for work would agree to taking a job while someone else is in it. Heck, we hammer Shepherd even now for the way he got rid of Robson without a replacement lined up.

I can see Pardew walking likw leaving Joe Fucking Kinnear to slip quietly back in to the manager seat which ultimately is what he wants. Sorry did I say quietly? Cunt.

That's OTT.

I've never liked Pardew but any manager looking for work would agree to taking a job while someone else is in it. Heck, we hammer Shepherd even now for the way he got rid of Robson without a replacement lined up.

When you are overrun with massive twats,it's easy to mistake a lesser twat for normality. ;)

• 6 years later...