Llambias has gonski

Christmas Tree

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Club can announce that Managing Director, Derek Llambias, has resigned from his position with immediate effect.

Derek said "I have had an incredible journey during my five years at the club, including some challenging times. I will reflect with great fondness on my time in the North East and, in me, Newcastle United have a lifelong supporter.

"I want to thank the staff for their hard work, our fans for their support of the club, and wish them all well for the future."

Bloke is a prick and I cant stand him. It takes something though for me to think we're in a worse position for him leaving.

Alco Joe letting the cat out of the bag or Llambeasty refusing to work with him?

Didn't Kinnear initially say that Llambias was going to concentrate on the finance side of things?

Didn't Kinnear initially say that Llambias was going to concentrate on the finance side of things?

Yeah in his first pub phone in.

It would be dreadful but hilarious if Pardew also fucked off.

Let be realistic here for a second. Despite the fact that Billy Liar is a complete embarassment to the club, he must have more football knowledge than Llambeze and Ashley! I can see him embarassing us on countless occasssions with his bullshit and courting attention, but from a football point of view it should be an improvement.

Of course there are no doubt hundreds of more suitable people out there we could have gone for but doesn't mean our situation hasn't improved.

Whilst not making any sense in the real world, the JFK thing could make sense in a parallel universe where he's brought in to make the positions of who Ashley wants gone untenable and to clear house. Expect Dennis Wise now !!!!