man City away

December and January are pretty good.

Man U away is obviously a write off,, Man City and Arsenal at home aren't easy, but other than those three, the rest are all games that we should bee looking at getting at least a point from, despite there being 6 away games in total.

December and January are pretty good.

Man U away is obviously a write off,, Man City and Arsenal at home aren't easy, but other than those three, the rest are all games that we should bee looking at getting at least a point from, despite there being 6 away games in total.

Optimism of the very highest order that, we'll be horrible unsettled and the players will be playing like they are scared of possession, perhaps even worse so than last year.

Optimism of the very highest order that, we'll be horrible unsettled and the players will be playing like they are scared of possession, perhaps even worse so than last year.

My optimism is based on the fact I see us as being somewhere between the 9th and 12th best side in the league. Your negativity is based on last season.

Oh it's worse than that, I'm not basing it on last season as I believe we had a better squad then. All these new signings aren't going to settle in this shitstorm. I hope I'm wrong, but I can smell relegation here . But yeah, I'm pessimistic, but it goes right back to the early days of Ashley. For me, every year just gets worse. We finish in a European place, we sell sell sell. We get promoted on the first ask from the championship, we sack the guy and the players who were loyal and stuck through it too. What exactly was the motivation behind getting rid of Houghton ... I suspected racism or something, but its more likely that he too kicked back at the owners. For me, Pardew was right and didn't even go far enough in shifting responsibility to the board. We get into Europe and he's forced to play kids, I suspect to raise value - rather than actually buy to compete in it. Given the fact that the premiership is the richest league in the world, with 60+ million in TV fees alone, I don't buy the austerity shit .. Anyone got any rope?

Edited by scoobos