Positive Wonga Article

BigWalrus

Provident's alright, my mum still uses them even though shes not short of money - she sees the vouchers as a way to budget , rather than going and using her bank card.. Weird, but she likes it.

They've always been great with her - but its been the same guy for 20 years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cisse made to train on his own today after refusing to wear a Wonga shirt

That'll be great for morale. Isolate members of the team as a result of their personal beliefs.

Provident's alright, my mum still uses them even though shes not short of money - she sees the vouchers as a way to budget , rather than going and using her bank card.. Weird, but she likes it.

They've always been great with her - but its been the same guy for 20 years.

yea my mother uses them and my brother they use them because things are tight we use them for emergency's when things crop up. we have also been hit buy this bedroom tax also which is damn right annoying

Edited by DEADMAN

Partially agree but there is also a noticeable difference between the practices of Northern Rock and Wonga. You only need to check the outrage on here when they were announced as sponsors as opposed to the total indifference when Northern Rock were announced. Nothing wrong with sticking up for your beliefs, even in the workplace

Saw it mentioned it was actually down to him arriving back later than other players and needing to run to fitness tests the others had all already finished.

Saw it mentioned it was actually down to him arriving back later than other players and needing to run to fitness tests the others had all already finished.

:lol:

I hope this is true and people have been panicking for nowt.

This is just brilliant. Shola wants to leave, we haven't replaced Ba, missed out on Aubemayang, Carroll and Bony and now our last remaining goal scorer is getting pushed towards the door over his religious beliefs

Would the sponsors be worried about him training in non branded gear? Does that form part of sponsorship these days? I'm sure he could train with no top on at all if it's a problem. It's not likely to be cold in Portugal!

If it's the club playing hardball I think it's highly unlikely to work in this age of player power.