Thank you all........

Radgina

...for keeping me entertained during my day off !! :yes  B)  :P

78336[/snapback]

No probs. It's a reet bastad when the batteries run out and you don't know what to do next for entertainment! (so I'm told)

78581[/snapback]

Mine is mains adaptable..... :yes

78336[/snapback]

No probs. It's a reet bastad when the batteries run out and you don't know what to do next for entertainment! (so I'm told)

78581[/snapback]

78820[/snapback]

You got the rampant rabbit? Lass i used to be seeing used to stick it up the front while I hammered on the back door, a whole new dimension to the art of fucking i found!

Edited by Smooth Operator

78336[/snapback]

78581[/snapback]

78820[/snapback]

You got the rampant rabbit? Lass i used to be seeing used to stick it up the front while I hammered on the back door, a whole new dimension to the art of fucking i found!

78823[/snapback]

Thanks for sharing......... :yes

78336[/snapback]

78581[/snapback]

78820[/snapback]

Petrol generator i heard, like a fucking windy hammer

:yes

78336[/snapback]

78581[/snapback]

78820[/snapback]

78823[/snapback]

To much for a general Chat forum tbh

78336[/snapback]

78581[/snapback]

78820[/snapback]

78823[/snapback]

78828[/snapback]

Agreed...cease and desist immediately dirty boys !! :yesB)

78336[/snapback]

78581[/snapback]

78820[/snapback]

78823[/snapback]

78828[/snapback]

Agreed...cease and desist immediately dirty boys !! B)B)

78830[/snapback]

Mean the same thing tbh. Needlessly quoted together when lawyers used to get paid by the word. FACT! The fucking charlatans.

PS the rabbit's not mains adaptable is it? :yes

78336[/snapback]

78581[/snapback]

Mine is mains adaptable..... B)

78820[/snapback]

78823[/snapback]

78828[/snapback]

Agreed...cease and desist immediately dirty boys !! B):razz:

78830[/snapback]

Mean the same thing tbh. Needlessly quoted together when lawyers used to get paid by the word. FACT! The fucking charlatans.

78843[/snapback]

You still wondering why your electric bill has doubled since you bought yourself one for xmas? :yes

78336[/snapback]

78581[/snapback]

Mine is mains adaptable..... B)

78820[/snapback]

78823[/snapback]

78828[/snapback]

Agreed...cease and desist immediately dirty boys !! B):razz:

78830[/snapback]

78843[/snapback]

You still wondering why your electric bill has doubled since you bought yourself one for xmas? :yes

78847[/snapback]

I live literally ten yards from a pub....spliced it into their outside lights !! :rolleyes:

I live literally ten yards from a pub....spliced it into their outside lights !! :yes

78849[/snapback]

Aye but this is a pub in Felling, theyve spliced into the shop round the corners mains who in turn spliced onto the bloke down the street who in turn etc etc

I fookin telt ye, you would stay in the pub for long not when theres talk of rabbits n stuff to be had.

78850[/snapback]

It's smackheads convention in there....apparently somebody is celbrating their release from one of HM's establishments....... lots of visits to the loo and everyone appears to have cold !! :yes

I fookin telt ye, you would stay in the pub for long not when theres talk of rabbits n stuff to be had.

78850[/snapback]

It's smackheads convention in there....apparently somebody is celbrating their release from one of HM's establishments....... lots of visits to the loo and everyone appears to have cold !! :yes

78854[/snapback]

Sounds like a canny do