Loic Remy

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loyalty is dead in football. He's a good player and preferable to Kone and Bent. I'd have him

This, I've read he has a £7m release clause if that's true it's mental we're in for Kone and not in for this lad.

Are we really in the business of signing people with rape charges hanging over them.

Well it depends.

A. Has Joe heard of him?

B. Has he got a nice cheap cushty get-out clause for our Club's saviour, Mike? (He laahves 'em!)

You would think for a young footballer with all the money dirty harry threw at the cunt he wouldn't need to be raping women. Hang on, he obviously didn't did he.

Sign him up, he's no more mercenary than B.A was.

Are we really in the business of signing people with rape charges hanging over them.

Van Persie was arrested for rape when he first joined Arsenal. They stuck by him. The woman eventually admitted to making it up

The very obvious difference being that the rape charge in your story comes after they signed him.

Let's just sign someone without a rape charge hanging over them. I think that's good policy.

He looks a class player, I think I could just about manage the initial rejection if he is banging them away for us. I might stop crying myself to sleep every night anyway.

Remy for £6 million + Steven Taylor says The Mirror

Newcastle Alan Pardew is making a player-plus-cash deal for QPR’s French striker Loic Remy.

Pardew is willing to sacrifice centre-half Steven Taylor and pay around £6million to Rangers for the hot shot who tried but failed to keep them up.

The Toon want Remy as their new No.1, fitting in with their French dressing room, and made the official move after failing to land Arouna Kone who joined Everton from Wigan.

Remy is willing to go to Tyneside and Harry Redknapp will sell, but is demanding England hopeful defender Taylor in the deal.

Taylor would have to drop to the Championship but he can pick up a lucrative contract - and fill the gap left by Chris Samba who rejoined his previous club Anzhi.

Pardew told Taylor he could leave and now the clubs are trying to hammer out all of the small details.

French international Remy wants to stay in the Premier League so soon after crossing the Channel and should accept the move.

And Taylor knows that he is part of the exchange, telling him that he would not be guaranteed a game at Newcastle next season.

Local lad and crowd favourite Taylor is likely to go too as one of the summer’s biggest swaps waits to go through.

So stupid. Again I bet he'll go down in September.

Urgh. Just spend some cash and show ambition that the likes of Swansea have. And Norwich. With that said Remy is more what we need than an out and out striker like Bony/Van Wolfswinkel, but still.

edit; if true.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

No way it's Taylor plus 6m that'd be insane, they're desperate to get him off the books how the fuck could we be over a barrel with a deal like that.Insane if trueAlso can't see Taylor wanting to move to a championship club tbh

This, I thought Remy had a £7m ish release clause. Mental if we'd even consider giving them money plus Taylor for him.

I don't believe a word of that mirror report. The press are obsessed with player swap deals but they're almost always made up bollocks. Why we'd want to let taylor go is beyond me, he's hardly surplus.

Taylor has his many faults but he's better than playing for a club like that.

There's no way he'd want to play for another club either so he must have fallen out with someone to be told to fuck off if true.

So many clueless people running our club.. it's depressing