Very worried !!

snagger

Ok im new here so go easy :)

We have a joke of a manager, A pathetic specimen for a DOF( hope you're enjoying you're holidays you fckin bellend ), and a owner who saved us from the brink of disaster financially but seems to do his best in trying to piss us toon fans off.

No activity thus far in the window barring one for the reserves and rumors of Darren fckin Bent coming here.

Meanwhile most other clubs in the prem seem to be flying in this transfer window especially the mackem scum. Im very worried with the quality of player they are buying and quickness they are getting it done.

I watch a lot of footy from across Europe and THEIR scouts are doing very well in bringing quality in.

Yes this is betwetting of the highest order, but i'm proper shitting how much better their squad as a whole will be compared to ours considering our better players seem to be moving on.

Im normally a positive lad but im not happy with our set up at all...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok im new here so go easy :)

We have a joke of a manager, A pathetic specimen for a DOF( hope you're enjoying you're holidays you fckin bellend ), and a owner who saved us from the brink of disaster financially but seems to do his best in trying to piss us toon fans off.

No activity thus far in the window barring one for the reserves and rumors of Darren fckin Bent coming here.

Meanwhile most other clubs in the prem seem to be flying in this transfer window especially the mackem scum. Im very worried with the quality of player they are buying and quickness they are getting it done.

I watch a lot of footy from across Europe and THEIR scouts are doing very well in bringing quality in.

Yes this is betwetting of the highest order, but i'm proper shitting how much better their squad as a whole will be compared to ours considering our better players seem to be moving on.

Im normally a positive lad but im not happy with our set up at all...

Welcome to the board.

I'm not worried that we'll be relegated, I think there are at least 3 clubs who, unless they spend £60m+ will have worse squads (yes, squads) than us.

I'm just disenchanted. this could have been the pre-season we add to a very good 1st team. Instead it looks to be the pre-season where we wait and see and I'm concerned we'll just line up transfers for the January window to save ourselves a £500k a pop.

p.s. it's bed-wetting ;)

I'm not worried at all at the minute.

We've shifted on some dead wood. The core of the squad is there with an almost complete first 11.

I'm prepared to wait till the start of the season to judge.

I just hope we get some over the line soon so they can have a proper preseason with the group.

3 solid signings (ST/LF/CM) and a couple of youngsters.

There's plenty of time.

Edit: Another CB is Williamson goes. Could be where this Rolando rumour has come from.

Edited by StellarStripes

Righto

well wind up or not, there's a lot of optimism here.

3 clubs that need to spend 60 mil to be as shit as us? Really?

I remember being the optimistic one here last season categorically saying everyone was shitting the bed over relegation for no reason - but with Perch, Simpson and Gosling gone we're now thinner than a nestle whores knickers.

Aye, and for all those saying Perch, Simpson and Harper won't be missed, just count how many times we were forced into playing them last season because of our thin squad?

47 games they played between them last season :lol:

Agreed, squad size was a problem last season and we have actually less numbers now. Okay so we arent in Europe this year but there's going to be serious problems again unless Tavernier and co are suddenly deemed ready for this level.

Chronicle reporting today that Shola and Williamson also look like they are on their way out.

Yes they are shit, but again they had 42 appearances between them last year. They were played because we had no one left in the squad to play in those positions.

Does Kinnear really expect to find 6 players to replace our outgoings + another 2 or 3 to improve the team in the next few weeks?

I'm just disenchanted. this could have been the pre-season we add to a very good 1st team. Instead it looks to be the pre-season where we wait and see and I'm concerned we'll just line up transfers for the January window to save ourselves a £500k a pop.

That was last season.

Chronicle reporting today that Shola and Williamson also look like they are on their way out.

Yes they are shit, but again they had 42 appearances between them last year. They were played because we had no one left in the squad to play in those positions.

Does Kinnear really expect to find 6 players to replace our outgoings + another 2 or 3 to improve the team in the next few weeks?

Simpson, Williamson, and even Shola only really played until we signed Debuchy, Mbiwa, Haidara and Goufrran.

I would suggest that only Perch's ability to cover in midfield will missed to any extent (and even then he should really have never been played).

I'm not saying I'm happy with the state of the squad that minute and don't think we need two or three more players capable of slotting straight into the team as well as a few more to bolster the squad. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over us getting rid of dross that most of us were horrified to ever see on the pitch. The clubs that they're going to tell you all you need to know about them!

Glad to see the back of williamson and gosling if they go. Perch not so much as hes a useful squad player who struggled when he first come but turn out okay. Signing a striker I would take Remy for defiant and another aswell not sure who like,,, not sure what to think about bent like!!

This doesn't seem suspicious at all.

Trying to say i'm on a wind up ? i certainly am not mate... Something stinks at our club at the moment and i don't like it.

I say it how it is and today's result is embarrassing and confirms my fears how bad we are. We had a near full strength team out against nobody's and got royally humped.

No wonder other teams fans call us delusional

Trying to say i'm on a wind up ? i certainly am not mate... Something stinks at our club at the moment and i don't like it.

I say it how it is and today's result is embarrassing and confirms my fears how bad we are. We had a near full strength team out against nobody's and got royally humped.

No wonder other teams fans call us delusional

The final nail in this knackers coffin.

free-poster-fdf50775qx-MACKEMS.jpg