Very worried !!

snagger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody freaking out about a pre-season game shouldn't be allowed the sharp scissors.

Yup, Man City and Man Utd have already lost to opposition I didn't know existed till they played them. Means little especially when we've put out a weakened side.

A few days ago we beat a more established outfit (Motherwell) 4-2.

Any little slip up up and until the time we sign a few players is inevitably going to be accompanied by heralds of doom and gloom, because it'll just be adding to the tension of the window and seen as a direct consequence of not strengthening. Any slip ups after we've signed a couple of players will invariably be because it will take some time for them to gel together :)

your up to 8 now scumboy

9 now... ;) I'm glad you feel comfortable calling a fellow Newcastle fan scum.. but there you go :blush2: . You happy with

Mick Hartford joining our set up ?

Mick fckin Hartford.. you know..Hartford.. the massive fckin Sunderland fan ? What the fuck is going on ?

Mick Harford, you talking about?

The ex-Newcastle Utd player?

Aye

Played for them cunts as well didnt he ?

Edited by snagger

Got to start somewhere dont i ? I'm sure you had only 7 posts at one point.

No. Painting the toontastic logo on your house gets you 1000 posts, 500 if you dont do it at the front. 2000 for your car. 5000 for a tattoo on the arse. Thats the way we do advertisements here.

Im not even going to try to begin to explain what people with 30K plus posts have been upto :nah:

No. Painting the toontastic logo on your house gets you 1000 posts, 500 if you dont do it at the front. 2000 for your car. 5000 for a tattoo on the arse. Thats the way we do advertisements here.

Im not even going to try to begin to explain what people with 30K plus posts have been upto :nah:

I have a small NUFC tattoo on me chest. How many posts do i go to then ?

It hurt like fuck by the way

Contact Ant. If you had chest hair removed before the tattooing you get a 25% extra I think.

Contact Ant. If you had chest hair removed before the tattooing you get a 25% extra I think.

Wife waxed me before i had it done.. what do i win ?

Pic of said tattoo with 'I am not Paul Wyn' written underneath or you're full of shit.

To be honest my issues with Harford would be with him being a clogger as a player, no real stand out achievements that I can think of as a coach and him being recommended by his Wimbledon mate, JFK. The fact that he's a Mackem is neither here nor there as being a 'massive fkn Sunderland fan' didn't stop Clive Mendonca and Micky Gray breaking Sunderland hearts at Wembley nor stop Barry Venison being part of a team that did the double over Sunderland.