Very worried !!

snagger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harfords cv is utterly mediocre especially his coaching experience. There's nothing to suggest he brings anything valuable in terms of his knowledge. The fact that jfk is beginning to assemble a team of football dinosaurs as his cronies is very ominous imo. Shambles ahoy!

:lol: As if Kinnear now has an assistant ffs. He's been here a couple of week, been on holiday twice, cancelled a transfer and now has an assistant. What a complete shambles.

Basically Harford coming in to level it up. Joe and Mick's opinions on players against Pardew and Carr.

Wonder who Mike will back? The ones he dont will end up leaving. If we have Joe and Mick as 1 & 2 this season I sincerely hope we go down so that fat fuck loses his money and pisses off.

Not very happy my thread title has been raped :fuk: . Don't know why people are thinking i'm a fckin mackem ffs.

Is it because i'm being a little realistic about the coming season ? Get a grip and open your eyes.

Aye fancy coming on someone else's board, pretending to support them and having to suffer someone behaving childish.

Par for the course.

Aye fancy coming on someone else's board, pretending to support them and having to suffer someone behaving childish.

Par for the course.

Pretend ??.. don't be so fucking precious pet. You might be blind to our set up but i aint. If you want to be a window licking

sheep, go ahead. Our club is falling to bits and being run by idiots, and you cant see this ? fcking hell