Very worried !!

snagger

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geordies can have to work in Sunderland you know. I did for a year back in 2001.

Playing devils advocate, but I hope you're sure - new members don't grow on trees you know.

Really? I share a lot of that kids views to be honest - I do think there's a fine line between being a loyal supporter and being an evangelist that can only spin positives.

I know I fit firmly in the negative twat category, but some others here definately fall into the blindfold option too.

I might be following my trend on here of defending the indefensible, but I don't see a lot of mackam type slagging in here, just honest and pessimistic views.

Really? I share a lot of that kids views to be honest - I do think there's a fine line between being a loyal supporter and being an evangelist that can only spin positives.

I know I fit firmly in the negative twat category, but some others here definately fall into the blindfold option too.

I might be following my trend on here of defending the indefensible, but I don't see a lot of mackam type slagging in here, just honest and pessimistic views.

Name them.

nah, I don't want flame wars, I like it here and like the banter tbh. But there's defo a few here, just as much as a few miserable sods like me.

As a side note, I'm not a mackam, but am emigrating to the caribbean soon, so this will be a great lifeline to the toon for me. I never forget me roots (and my retirement plan is to settle back in the toon with my season ticket).

Edited by scoobos

He's a Mackem. (From someone who's not spinning anything positive).

How does not having blind loyalty make someone a mackem ? The intelligence levels on here don't seem very high.

Posting from Sunderland & saying things like ''but thehem mackemmss up the roooaahdd look classs marra'' gives the game away.

Mackem.

:lol:

You're a mackem man. Your IP address - everyone you've used - tells me that. :lol:

Nice one Sunderland, Nice one.

Hello again.. been away and now im back.. my IP address ? im from horden in county durham yes.. and i also have lots of mag mates from this area.

If it wasnt for our support our groung wouldnt be full every other week. so i dont really get what you are saying.. next question please :)

Thanks for the back up mate... im only stating that im worried for our club and i get all this " you are a mackem " bullshit . need to open their eyes some of the bells on here like

Posting from Sunderland & saying things like ''but thehem mackemmss up the roooaahdd look classs marra'' gives the game away.

Mackem.

If you are talking about me im not a fckin mackem nor am i a geordie.. im a yacker.. a mag yacker who annoys the fitlth and constantly gloats about the scum being in our shadow.

Dont know why i have to constantly justify who i am like but you lot dont seem to bright.

The only people who refer to Toon fans as "Mags" are Mackems. You arent doing a very good job here of trying to go unnoticed. Just bugger off back to RTG, man.

Not exactly sure why you'd say that, may be an age thing...would agree its not as common as it once was...

The only people who refer to Toon fans as "Mags" are Mackems. You arent doing a very good job here of trying to go unnoticed. Just bugger off back to RTG, man.

iv been a mag probly longer than you have and the term " toon " was created by sky sports in the early 1990's. As for RTG i aint got a clue what that is ??