Does anyone know..

Jonny_nufc

Does anyone know whether there's an online auction site where I can search for a variety of items and make bids.... with the aim of buying something. I'd prefer one which is used my millions of internet users, where I could use payapal

Any advice.... cheers. :)

Give the lad a break Craig- he's a one thread wonder. Personally I blame Souness.

78446[/snapback]

As long as he doesn't constantly want recognition for starting the thread like Kevin Carr's Gloves did the other week, I'm not bothered.... :)

I know this is a wind up, I just don't get.

78749[/snapback]

I think following yesterday, he's trying to see how gulliable some of us are.....

And he appears to have hooked one already! :yes

EBay surely?

78730[/snapback]

:yes

Incidentally, does anyone know of a great NUFC forum, because this one's shite. B)

78757[/snapback]

N-O surely :P

Incidentally soopafans should be aware that N-O is selling shares in NUFC, or at least they were the other day. I'm getting one so the next time someone on there asks: 'Do you go to the games?' I'm going to reply 'Yes, but do you own a share in the club?'

Incidentally soopafans should be aware that N-O is selling shares in NUFC, or at least they were the other day. I'm getting one so the next time someone on there asks: 'Do you go to the games?' I'm going to reply 'Yes, but do you own a share in the club?'

78796[/snapback]

I already do like, because I soopafantastic. :yes

78796[/snapback]

I read on Newsnow that they're selling them for half price....

Reckon HTT's had enough and cashing in his investment - it'll pay for that new server if nothing else! :yes

Wooshed you all tbh.

79035[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah :yes

79093[/snapback]

It was crying out for someone to say it!

Thought I would just get eyes rolled at me tbh.

Howay people, how many wooshes in a week? B)