Mick Harford

GeordieMark

"I have declined an offer to be Joe Kinnear's assistant," Harford told Sky Sports News.

"After meeting with [owner] Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear, I made the decision that it's not the right time for me to take up this role.

"It was an honour to be asked to work at a fantastic club and I have the utmost respect for the club and its fans.

"I am currently enjoying a role helping out at Millwall, but would like to thank Mike Ashley and Joe Kinnear for the opportunity."

:lol: Kinnear is having an absolute laugh here. If he's not on holiday he's recruiting people to do his job for him. Sign some players you useless arsehole.

Mike probably flew him in on his helicopter for the meeting, he'll be off on holiday again now.

I met him and John Hartson once in The Travellers Rest in Wideopen before a Wimbledon home game one Friday moons ago . Seemed a decent chap to be fair .

Having said that, one hand was holding his pint but I couldn't see his other so I couldn't confirm or deny that Toots .