Emre

geordieshandy

Really what is going on with this lad? Every week we're told he'll be there for next weekend and every week he isn't. It's getting a beyond a joke to be honest. I know he shouldn't be rushed back to the first team but has he even had a run out for the reserves? I very much doubt it. Is he even in the country? Again sceptical.

Really what is going on with this lad?  Every week we're told he'll be there for next weekend and every week he isn't.  It's getting a beyond a joke to be honest.  I know he shouldn't be rushed back to the first team but has he even had a run out for the reserves? I very much doubt it.  Is he even in the country?  Again sceptical.

78563[/snapback]

Spending so much time in Turkey, he's probably gonna contract bird flu next!!!! :yes

....and we wondered why Inter sold such a talented player so cheaply.

78598[/snapback]

Was it on here or the GREAT site where the Inter fan told us about how he was a great player but injuries kept him out more often than not?

Shame Souness didn't know :yes

78598[/snapback]

Was it on here or the GREAT site where the Inter fan told us about how he was a great player but injuries kept him out more often than not?

78600[/snapback]

Andy certainly made that point clear, he was pretty against the signing at the time.

78598[/snapback]

78600[/snapback]

Andy certainly made that point clear, he was pretty against the signing at the time.

78717[/snapback]

Add Andy to my list of people for the new management team:

Andy

Leazesmag

newcastlerocker

Really what is going on with this lad?  Every week we're told he'll be there for next weekend and every week he isn't.  It's getting a beyond a joke to be honest.  I know he shouldn't be rushed back to the first team but has he even had a run out for the reserves? I very much doubt it.  Is he even in the country?  Again sceptical.

78563[/snapback]

It's the same with all of our players though, isn't it? Whenever an important team member gets injured, we're told that he "has a chance" and will be "back at the weekend" - and it never happens. It was like that with Owen's injuries and with Carr, Dyer and when Emre first did his hamstring. Complete joke.

78598[/snapback]

78600[/snapback]

78717[/snapback]

Andy

Leazesmag

newcastlerocker

78727[/snapback]

Can I be in it? After all I knew Kluivert and Nicky Butt would be shite.

78598[/snapback]

Shame Souness didn't know B)

78600[/snapback]

78717[/snapback]

Andy

Leazesmag

newcastlerocker

78727[/snapback]

Can I be in it? After all I knew Kluivert and Nicky Butt would be shite.

78837[/snapback]

I knew Nicky Butt would be shite!!

And your words about Kluivert were "he'll be too good for us" :yes

The way this club is run does my head in. Any semi-professionally run club with compitent coaches and staff could make life easier for us.

All you ask is that when a player gets injured, they diagnose it, explain it and give a good guide of when the player will be back. And then shock, horror aroudn the time they said the player will be near or about to return.

With this club it goes like this:

Player gets injured, he'll be out for 2 months, no with its only a week, actually sorry its definitely 8 weeks, no he'll be playing tomorrow!

They don't just get things worng, they also don't tell us things. Like with Carr, they leave us all thinking he's pissing about with an injury that Shearer recovered from in no time, when he's actually ot a whole new injury, but it takes them weeks to point that out.

And what about Taylor, do you have a brain and give him the op and have him out for one long period, or do you do what our imbeciles did and think wait about 10 weeks, bring him back knowing it can pop out again at anytime and he'll have to have the op anyway and miss another 3 months! I mean did they seriously think a centreback playign in the prem wasn't likely to even slightly knock his shoulder at anytime!!!