Tutorial

Milly-Molly

Piss off man Rob.  It was a daft response to a dafter question.  If you didn't like it, tough shit.  I wasn't the only one to respond in that fashion.

79312[/snapback]

Exactly what was daft about my question?? I have not got the foggiest idea how to download so I rightly/wrongly asked if anyone would be willing to explain. I am bloody amazed at the way you lot have over reacted to Rob stating a decent point! This is a help section where people ask for help (wether they get it is a different thing). I was actually being serious, asking a serious question. Stands to reason (if you have half a brain cell that functions correctly) if I know fuck all about downloading I wouldn't have a bloody clue what software is! You lot (naming no names as I don't wish to be petty and single peeps out) were sarcastic and fuckin childish!! If you didn't want to help you could have just not replied. But no, you were so bored and stupid you just couldn't resist replying in a manner that quite frankly made me feel stupid for even bothering to ask. I was mistaken for thinking I actually had a few friends on here! To be honest I am also shocked by your admin as this thread has got way out of hand, nasty and insulting and not purely in a childish way. This forum was a lot of fun in the beginning, but sadly it is turning into a playground for complete idiots who do no more than poke fun of people, where there is no need. You should remember that there will come a time when you lot may need advice and require assisstance. I hope you get the same result as me maybe then you'll realise that if people take the time to ask for your help then it's only good manners to either decline or offer to help.

80499[/snapback]

To be fair, the insults started from the other side :rolleyes:

Anyway, chill out.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piss off man Rob.  It was a daft response to a dafter question.  If you didn't like it, tough shit.  I wasn't the only one to respond in that fashion.

79312[/snapback]

Exactly what was daft about my question?? I have not got the foggiest idea how to download so I rightly/wrongly asked if anyone would be willing to explain. I am bloody amazed at the way you lot have over reacted to Rob stating a decent point! This is a help section where people ask for help (wether they get it is a different thing). I was actually being serious, asking a serious question. Stands to reason (if you have half a brain cell that functions correctly) if I know fuck all about downloading I wouldn't have a bloody clue what software is! You lot (naming no names as I don't wish to be petty and single peeps out) were sarcastic and fuckin childish!! If you didn't want to help you could have just not replied. But no, you were so bored and stupid you just couldn't resist replying in a manner that quite frankly made me feel stupid for even bothering to ask. I was mistaken for thinking I actually had a few friends on here! To be honest I am also shocked by your admin as this thread has got way out of hand, nasty and insulting and not purely in a childish way. This forum was a lot of fun in the beginning, but sadly it is turning into a playground for complete idiots who do no more than poke fun of people, where there is no need. You should remember that there will come a time when you lot may need advice and require assisstance. I hope you get the same result as me maybe then you'll realise that if people take the time to ask for your help then it's only good manners to either decline or offer to help.

80499[/snapback]

Anyway, chill out.

80501[/snapback]

Mate, I am chilled just do not aprreciate being made to feel like a tw*t for asking for help that's all! :yes

79312[/snapback]

80499[/snapback]

Anyway, chill out.

80501[/snapback]

Mate, I am chilled just do not aprreciate being made to feel like a tw*t for asking for help that's all! :yes

80503[/snapback]

I sense you take things to heart too easily. Don't take it too personally.

79312[/snapback]

80499[/snapback]

And when that time comes, I'll read the instructions. :rolleyes:

79312[/snapback]

80499[/snapback]

Anyway, chill out.

80501[/snapback]

80503[/snapback]

I sense you take things to heart too easily. Don't take it too personally.

80508[/snapback]

79312[/snapback]

80499[/snapback]

And when that time comes, I'll read the instructions. :o

80545[/snapback]

I do, and I got to stop!!

Oh and Gemmil hun, I hope you can understand the bleedin instructions cus I bloody well can't. ;)

Milly Molly,

What you need to understand here is, it was just Gemmil being himself, a pric. I have no doubt in my mind that if you were a Fat, Ginger, Sweaty, Bio-Virgin who had been bullied all your life, you too would have taken the opportunity bully someone who at that specific moment in time seemed more vunerable and defenceless than yourself.

I really hope this helps :rolleyes:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

This is becoming a classic!

I wondered what was going to fill the gap in my life between the retirement of Lance Armstrong and the start of the Athletics season - Milly has saved my life!!!

Milly Molly,

What you need to understand here is, it was just Gemmil being himself, a pric. I have no doubt in my mind that if you were a Fat, Ginger, Sweaty, Bio-Virgin who had been bullied all your life, you too would have taken the opportunity bully someone who at that specific moment in time seemed more vunerable and defenceless than yourself.

I really hope this helps :rolleyes:

81033[/snapback]

What's a Bio-Virgin, Willow? :yes

Milly Molly,

I really hope this helps :lol:

81033[/snapback]

What's a Bio-Virgin, Willow? :huh:

81238[/snapback]

It's a virgin who's not yet sure of their sexuality :mellow:

for fu*ks sake...I have acheived greatness!!

FOUR pages of a thread started by me, I feel honoured and humbled....Nah won't continue with my "thank you speech" you don't want me to cry now, lmao this is class.

82141[/snapback]

Aye - most of the posters ot this thread post once on a subject and it dies horribly..................

for fu*ks sake...I have acheived greatness!!

FOUR pages of a thread started by me, I feel honoured and humbled....Nah won't continue with my "thank you speech" you don't want me to cry now, lmao this is class.

82141[/snapback]

Aye - most of the posters ot this thread post once on a subject and it dies horribly..................

82277[/snapback]

Says the king of the zero reply thread! :lol: