Bafetimbi Gomis

Tooj

Footballers need to grow some balls and tell their agents to get fucked

Think theyre either taking advantage of a long standing "friendship" or holding a gun to his head...both may be difficult to walk away from..

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gomis' recent social networking activity regarding NUFC hasn't just been a load more screenshots of FIFA, you know.

What had he actually said that implies he wants to come ?

All twitter cocktail teasing from what I can see.

If a player wants us over a, b or c it will happen.

This guy wants to stop in France.

First time I've read Aulas moaning about us not offering much money. I thought the only problems were agent fees and St Etienne being owed 5% of the fee?

The transfer fee that we negotiated is much lower than what we negotiated this winter with Rubin Kazan or more recently with two Welsh clubs, Cardiff and Swansea. We've done everything we can. If things don't progress, we'll have to ask the question whether he must not extend his deal and stay at Lyon," said Aulas.

Is "stop" instead of "stay" a local dialect thing?

Either way Gomis has never said he doesn't want to come. Apparently he'd like to stay in France, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to come to NUFC.

he's apparently doing some flirting with nufc fans on twitter, so he either wants to come or he's a total cunt.

What had he actually said that implies he wants to come ?

All twitter cocktail teasing from what I can see.

If a player wants us over a, b or c it will happen.

This guy wants to stop in France.

Thought he said nice things on the internettwiterbook? ;)

A few papers were running this story during the week which is where I think I saw it first via twitter.

"Lyon newspaper Le Progres claims 100% that Bafetimbi Gomis wants to stay in France and prefers a move to Marseille over all others".

I hope he does come but I certainly think its the player thats hoping Marseille up their interest rather than agents etc holding up the deal.

I think we should tell this cunt to fuck off and move on. It's obvious he doesn't want to come to England, probably knows he'll get found out as mediocre, if he plays in England.