Bafetimbi Gomis

Tooj

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The assertion that we would play lump ball if we signed him is just pure lazy.

Have you watched OL play? Not lump ball at all.

Anyway it doesn't matter, we won't be signing him.

I've watched OL play, but I've also spent more time watching Newcastle United play over the last couple of years which is evidence enough on this one!

This such bullshit. A smokescreen designed to make it look like they tried to do something in a lame attempt to deflect attention away from the lack of signings on deadline day.

This such bullshit. A smokescreen designed to make it look like they tried to do something in a lame attempt to deflect attention away from the lack of signings on deadline day.

I get the same impression also.Does anyone think that the protesting in the crowd against MA is counter productive though? I mean...Is a guy really going to want to shell 20mil in the next few days? And that should be without selling Cabaye.This is another ambition-less window where MA is gambling on the squad to just keep us up. Another excitement devoid season but at least it'd be a year of cash flow and probably another year closer to him selling up and fucking off.I just don't get the lack of ambition. Or rather, passion for the club? He runs us well as a business. Aye. It achieves what he wants from us. Fair enough, but without passion for the club we will never make any seriously ambitious steps forward.Frustrating thing is...Ince 8mil, Alderwereild 5mil and a 10mil striker....23mil outlay is nothing compared to the money the club has received.

All the club is to Ashley is a business its about him selling as much merchandise as possible. He doesnt give a toss what we feel or think about how he's running things he knows no matter what happens the fans will always buy the shirts. It was commented there weren't many Wonga shirts in the ground on Saturday he wont be that bothered there'll be plenty walking round town wearing them.Like Fila Slazenger,Dunlop he has bought the brand of Newcastle United Football Club a worldwide loyal money making brand.unfortunatley for us the football is secondary thats the sad reality i think Cabaye will be gone last day of the window no time for a replacement more money for Ashley.You know Keegan didnt walk away from this club for nothing he loved the club, the city and the fans but he knew the club was/is rotten from the top as long as this fuckers in charge it aint going to get any better. (sorry about the grammar guys i'll probably get hammered for this but thats how i feel)

All the club is to Ashley is a business its about him selling as much merchandise as possible. He doesnt give a toss what we feel or think about how he's running things he knows no matter what happens the fans will always buy the shirts. It was commented there weren't many Wonga shirts in the ground on Saturday he wont be that bothered there'll be plenty walking round town wearing them.Like Fila Slazenger,Dunlop he has bought the brand of Newcastle United Football Club a worldwide loyal money making brand.unfortunatley for us the football is secondary thats the sad reality i think Cabaye will be gone last day of the window no time for a replacement more money for Ashley.You know Keegan didnt walk away from this club for nothing he loved the club, the city and the fans but he knew the club was/is rotten from the top as long as this fuckers in charge it aint going to get any better. (sorry about the grammar guys i'll probably get hammered for this but thats how i feel)

Like a business. A cash cow. Nothing more.Frustrating because he had seemed to had got to grips and doing the right things for a period. I don't think the abuse in the crowd is going to help the situation although i understand the discontent.

He's not much taller or stronger in the air than Cisse, thinking signing this guy would be a better option to play woof ball is pure nonsense.

Shearer was 6', Peter Crouch is 6'7".

i don't believe we were ever really in for him. it was all bullshit to deflect attention away from the fact that we weren't going to sign anyone. most of us saw through it though this time, except for that poor lad that took the last day of the transfer window off work.

i don't believe we were ever really in for him. it was all bullshit to deflect attention away from the fact that we weren't going to sign anyone. most of us saw through it though this time, except for that poor lad that took the last day of the transfer window off work.

:lol:

Don't believe a word that Aulas comes out with. Just as likely him trying to deflect from the fact he wouldn't budge on the Saint Etienne sell-on fee and now looks like a twat for not accepting the offer earlier. He thought he was the tougher negotiator and has lost his club at least 5m instead. It would be odd if he didn't make some claim like this since its his fault his club missed out on a lot of money.

Basically you don't make pretend offers and have them accepted by the club if you are just trying to fake a bid.