Loic Remy

GeordieMark

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always said I wouldn't hold any grudges from January due to how good he is.

If we can have a selection of Cisse, Remy, Ben Arfa, Gomis and Gouffran for a front 3 then it stands us in very good stead for the season.

Imagine the counter attacks man, Debuchy, Santon, Cabaye, Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Remy and Cisse bursting forward.

from despair to blind hope - the way of the nufc fan

:D

To be fair though most of us have been saying all we need is a couple of good strikers. Yes a winger and someone to replace Simpson/Perch for squad depth would be nice but wont be the end of the world if it doesnt happen. Fact that we've struggled to get in the strikers we've so desperately needed for a while now is whats been driving people nuts.

I reckon if he gets cleared of this rape case then we will make the deal permanent in the January. Has to be an option to buy there. He has a release clause doesn't he?

my only concern with this is that, come January and IF he has been cleared, then other teams will start to poke their nose if he is playing well, and he'll wait til the summer to choose a club further up the table.

my only concern with this is that, come January and IF he has been cleared, then other teams will start to poke their nose if he is playing well, and he'll wait til the summer to choose a club further up the table.

If we're smart enough, we'll insist on a 1st refusal clause.

Don't think it can be a permanent transfer at the moment can it?

If we're smart enough, we'll insist on a 1st refusal clause.

Don't think it can be a permanent transfer at the moment can it?

Hopefully this will be the case re:first refusal. Not sure there is anything stopping us going for a permanent transfer, I think it's more just QPR thinking they can bounce back up and potentially keep a hold of their player.

Hopefully this will be the case re:first refusal. Not sure there is anything stopping us going for a permanent transfer, I think it's more just QPR thinking they can bounce back up and potentially keep a hold of their player.

Is there not an issue with the number of clubs who have held his permanent registration in a 12 month period?

The way it happened would be the reason. Majority of the blame obviously lies with QPR who sat back let us do the hard work then came in and offered ridiculous wages.

There is some bitterness, though I'm more worried by his propensity for injury.

The potential he showed for QPR last season when quite frankly they were garbage left me envious that he ended up with them - lots of what if's.

In light of that, I'll be delighted if he signs - certainly proved he can adapt to the PL.