Loic Remy

GeordieMark

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remy's not worth the 15m and 80k wages that are being banded around.

He comes with far too much baggage and misses his fair share of chances. I'd rather have Ba back for 7m, which is also in todays papers. Pretty sure Kalou would be fairly cheap.

Remy's not worth the 15m and 80k wages that are being banded around.

He comes with far too much baggage and misses his fair share of chances. I'd rather have Ba back for 7m, which is also in todays papers. Pretty sure Kalou would be fairly cheap.

He is worth £15m and 80k.

I'd rather have them both.

and yes kalou probably would be cheap.

Edited by desmondTUTU

Think he'd be a good buy for Tottenham and £15m isn't crazy for a player with decent technique who has shown he scores goals at 2 different PL clubs now, would be a little underwhelmed if I were an Arsenal fan and he was the only forward signed over summer though.

Edited by jonasjuice

Pardew: “We can build on this win now and the way that we need to build is by finishing very strongly, then we can go into the summer and strengthen.

“We all know that as much as we haven’t spent any money in the last eighteen months that we have got a nice little kitty there and we have got to make good use of it.
“If we can do that then we can come back stronger next year.”
I'm expecting about three or four players to come in reading that, probably a £20M spend absolute max. (So that'll rule out Remy which I think he's already hinting at).

Price wont be the issue. Wages and not being in the Champions league will.

:spit:

Price and wages over a contract are one and the same when we buy a player. This doesn't factor in what happens to the wages saved if a player is sold before his contract ends. Never heard Lambese ever allude to this when discussing players salaries, it was always about the wages we had to pay out which were added to the fee even though the player may never see the contract out.