They don't have an agenda against us, they're just shit. Cabaye and Tiote have both got away with several dodgy tackles, Colo too.

Perhaps it's not that they have something against us, but rather that they don't have something for us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye not much chance now, should have had an option to buy and a set fee already in the deal mind. We were in a position of strength, QPR had a player that didn't want to play for them and on a rape charge which severely limited the clubs after him, yet somehow all we come out with was a year long deal and no clauses to make it permanent.

I don't see us paying 16m for him even if he would pick us over everyone else anyway.

Edited by Howay

Remy's not worth the 15m and 80k wages that are being banded around.

He comes with far too much baggage and misses his fair share of chances. I'd rather have Ba back for 7m, which is also in todays papers. Pretty sure Kalou would be fairly cheap.

Remy's not worth the 15m and 80k wages that are being banded around.

He comes with far too much baggage and misses his fair share of chances. I'd rather have Ba back for 7m, which is also in todays papers. Pretty sure Kalou would be fairly cheap.

He is worth £15m and 80k.

I'd rather have them both.

and yes kalou probably would be cheap.

Edited by desmondTUTU