Loic Remy

GeordieMark

I'm guessing those figures are just the ones that were prosecuted?

Yeah.

Further...

A "misplaced belief" that false accusations of rape or domestic violence are commonplace may be undermining police and prosecutors' efforts to investigate such crimes, the director of public prosecutions has warned.

Keir Starmer QC, speaking as he published a study showing there were only a few false allegations during 17 months over 2011 and 2012, said police should not adopt "an over-cautious approach" because "of the understandable concern that some allegations are false".

"Victims of rape and domestic violence must not be deterred from reporting the abuse they have suffered," Starmer says in the foreword to the report. "We have worked hard to dispel the damaging myths and stereotypes which are associated with these cases.

"One such misplaced belief is that false allegations of rape and domestic violence are rife."

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/mar/13/rape-investigations-belief-false-accusations

So the best thing that can be said about your beliefs is that they are "misplaced".

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much point posting figures like that if it has already been said that the main problem is the pigs won't or can't prosecute them

So you have evidence to show thousands of malicious rape claims have gone unprosecuted?

We can all agree that rape is vile.

A good quote I read recently was about teaching boys not to think that consent was enough but rather to look for actual enthusiasm!

You're joking though aren't you! If I waited for enthusiasm I would have never had sex for the whole of my marriage!

You're joking though aren't you! If I waited for enthusiasm I would have never had sex for the whole of my marriage!

Then you're in a really unhealthy marriage...! :(

(I assume you're joking btw)

You peasants bite harder than rangers bit on the side

Admitting to being nowt but a wum now too?

Not a very good one either tbh. CT would have dragged it out for weeks longer before reversing his opinion.