League Cup 2013

Christmas Tree

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shrimps mascot is Christie the cat.[6]

The cat was named after Morecambe's old Stadium, Christie Park. The cat, a good chum of all the Shrimps fans, was adopted by the home fans after being unveiled a few seasons ago. He once had an infamous friendly altercation with Dagenham & Redbridge goalkeeper Tony Roberts for which he was sent off, despite it being started by Roberts himself. Christie is now a regular at The New Globe Arena, after reappearing following his theft after the last game at Chrisite park, a member of the public came into the Globe and offered Christie the cat for sale to the club, after a short time waiting the nice police man explained to the member of the public, he was going home empty handed and congratulated for his community spirit.

Edited by trophyshy

The Shrimps mascot is Christie the cat.[6]

The cat was named after Morecambe's old Stadium, Christie Park. The cat, a good chum of all the Shrimps fans, was adopted by the home fans after being unveiled a few seasons ago. He once had an infamous friendly altercation with Dagenham & Redbridge goalkeeper Tony Roberts for which he was sent off, despite it being started by Roberts himself. Christie is now a regular at The New Globe Arena, after reappearing following his theft after the last game at Chrisite park, a member of the public came into the Globe and offered Christie the cat for sale to the club, after a short time waiting the nice police man explained to the member of the public, he was going home empty handed and congratulated for his community spirit.

I'll be honest here, I've had 6 hours sleep spread over 48 so maybe I'm missing something but.....why the fuck did you post that for? :lol:

(Time for another bottle, get one yourself.) :D

fucking hoof ball vs fucking morcambe? fucking seriously?

does anyone without youthful exuberance really rate sammy or marveaux?

fucking hoof ball vs fucking morcambe? fucking seriously?

does anyone without youthful exuberance really rate sammy or marveaux?

I think Marveaux has a great first touch, delivers good set pieces and moves into space for others to find him. He would probably look class in a good team.

Sammy seems little different to a couple of years ago. A few junky runs but little comes of them.

I'll be honest here, I've had 6 hours sleep spread over 48 so maybe I'm missing something but.....why the fuck did you post that for? :lol:

(Time for another bottle, get one yourself.) :D

:lol:

Boredom mostly, it's the most interesting part of their Wiki page.