Just found an old mp3 player

Ayatollah Hermione

Been cleaning out the loft and came across an old 20gb Creative Zen Touch mp3 player and couldn't find the charger with it. Now, this probably hasn't been switched on since about 2006 but, will I need to get a new charger AND battery or will the battery have survived through some sort of Japanese magic?

I went to ask on the Creative forums but I asked for an account 2 weeks ago and still haven't been confirmed.

Figured as much. Will order the pair at the same time since I can't be chewed with the waiting. I really just want to see what's on it since there's bound to some album I forgot all about on there.

As an aside, my 160gb iPod classic is pretty much fucked now; can't believe nobody has released an MP3 player with a bigger capacity than that.

Been cleaning out the loft and came across an old 20gb Creative Zen Touch mp3 player and couldn't find the charger with it. Now, this probably hasn't been switched on since about 2006 but, will I need to get a new charger AND battery or will the battery have survived through some sort of Japanese magic?

I went to ask on the Creative forums but I asked for an account 2 weeks ago and still haven't been confirmed.

I've got an old Zen in a draw and a similar story to go with it . Was gonna use it in the car . If you'd be as kind as to hoy a link to the charger you ended up buying I'd be very grateful. I'm sure those things only worked with Windows XP as well mind ? Fucking things became 'sealed' once you updated your computer o/s .

I've got an old Zen in a draw and a similar story to go with it . Was gonna use it in the car . If you'd be as kind as to hoy a link to the charger you ended up buying I'd be very grateful. I'm sure those things only worked with Windows XP as well mind ? Fucking things became 'sealed' once you updated your computer o/s .

Will do, mate. Forgot about the drivers not being updated to Windows 8 actually. As long as the thing charges, I'm sound but if you're putting music on it, there might be some way to get round it.