La Liga 14/15

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got your wish. Next Sunday will be something else. This was real heart in mouth stuff.

Have to say I'll always fancy Barca at the Nou Camp and this is no different.

Cant wait :D This is what a proper title fight looks like. I have a feeling Atletico will stuff the midfield and grind out a draw

Oh and a big :taunt: at Real.

Hope Barca take the league and Atletico the CL.

In the end, it wouldn't have mattered if Barcelona had found a winner today - it wouldn't have changed the final-day situation.

However Atletico would have clinched the title had they won. Will Diego Simeone's side rue their failure to score a second?

From BBC. Are they on drugs or something? If they'd have won Barca would have taken the title on goal difference with a draw next week.

From BBC. Are they on drugs or something? If they'd have won Barca would have taken the title on goal difference with a draw next week.

Head to head counts above gd in la liga

Looking forward to this one. Forgot there was some FA Cup something or rather until last Thursday when it appeared on the betting screen. :lol: The Atletico game is on at the perfect time and the anticipation for this I've not had for ages.

This head to head thing - they mentioned today and last week that there have been 4 draws and one AM win this season so how come Barca are ahead?

They drew in the league so if barca win this it means they'll have better head to head record in the league

Now that you've said that I realise how stupid I was for not realising :) - I was thinking the head to heads were finished.