Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would Tevez and Aguero help their defence though?

Nastasic is out injured at the moment so they definitely need to bring somebody else in there.

Aguero despite being top drawer was pretty average last season. Fancy them for the title this year due to how mint Pellegrini isn

Walcott must be one of the most frustrating players to watch week in week out if you're an Arsenal fan. Again showing flashes of the potential he is capable of, but will surely disappear during the winter months.

going be interesting to see how Pellingrini keeps that squad balanced with playing time, the forward line is immense but how the fck are you going keep them all happy like,

They'll have a proper go at the CL this year so they're going to need them all.

Walcott must be one of the most frustrating players to watch week in week out if you're an Arsenal fan. Again showing flashes of the potential he is capable of, but will surely disappear during the winter months.

Once he's hung his Predators up he'll only be remembered for having neat hair .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23548412

And this lunchtime a whole nation will be keying themselves up for a fall...

This is a strange one, am pretty sure none of the players in either squad will have played v "the old enemy" before, Gerrard and Cole were still battling to get into their club's first 11's at the time. Quite how motivated the likes of Danny Wellbeck will be just to beat "them" is open to question, 3 days before the league season starts.

Still can't beat Gazza's goal at Euro 96.

I can remember patches of Italia 90 (I would have been 6, so the patches are vague!), but this was the first tournament I remember watching in all its detail. It had everything apart from some extra long studs on Gazza's boots in the semi's!

Supporting England used to be great :(

Still can't beat Gazza's goal at Euro 96.

I can remember patches of Italia 90 (I would have been 6, so the patches are vague!), but this was the first tournament I remember watching in all its detail. It had everything apart from some extra long studs on Gazza's boots in the semi's!

Supporting England used to be great :(

I wanted Cameroon to beat us in 1990. They deserved it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23548412

And this lunchtime a whole nation will be keying themselves up for a fall...

This is a strange one, am pretty sure none of the players in either squad will have played v "the old enemy" before, Gerrard and Cole were still battling to get into their club's first 11's at the time. Quite how motivated the likes of Danny Wellbeck will be just to beat "them" is open to question, 3 days before the league season starts.

Jesus I had NO idea this was happening.

Italia 90 and watching the boys in green was what got me into football, running around in a keeper top with a plastic italia'90 ball thinking i was Packie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5PT65I2ny8

Jack Charltons speech in dublin is a cracker though "we prepared, we got a little sun, ate well and drank very little....we're going fix that tonight" :lol:

That's something I meant to ask actually, was watching the 1990 official film off ESPN recently and I was wondering how on earth the name Patrick gets abbreviated to "Paki" (effectively)? :lol:

Don't mind Anto though, i'd get called that generally at football, just sounds better not having it in work or whatever (and i hate getting referred to as "Tony")

Duly noted. B)

Pains me to say this but Liverpool look tremendous. Some of the football they've played is absolute class. Coutinho looks the real deal.

The way they're set-up would be perfect for us this season IMO. Ben Arfa, Cisse, Remy across the front, Cabaye, Anita and Sissoko behind them with Debuchy and Santon pushing up regularly and Colo and Yanga-Mbwia at centre half.

Pains me to say this but Liverpool look tremendous. Some of the football they've played is absolute class. Coutinho looks the real deal.

With the players they've got they'll probably run hot and cold. It will be interesting to see how they play against the top sides in the league.

Also, Begovic is comfortably among the best keepers in the league. He'd be my first choice if/when Krul leaves.

Poor for the opening goal.

Liverpool's movement off the ball is very good. Pardew would do well to make our team watch this.

The man's kept it from being 5-0 and Stoke could still yet get a point.

Apart from that he has done well for sure. Lucky for him that many of their shots have been perfectly positioned for acrobatic looking saves.