Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do too.

Im just saying Arsenal have been the most consistent team so far this year. Everytime you think City and Chelsea have gotten their act together they drop points again.

That City versus Arsenal game will be massive.

Its quite similar to the one of his face after Ben arfa wouldn't let him have the ball back

From memory it was more despair and helplessness than despair combined with rage.

Alex never had that face

It always manifested as rage with Ferguson.

I just checked out the BT footage after the goal and there's a fair chance that the broadcast I was watching was different.

Are the media going to give Mourinho anywhere near as much pressure as AVB or Moyes has received?

Also interesting to note that Allardyce doesn't seem to be getting any sort of pressure at all from his mates in the media.

Also interesting to note that Allardyce doesn't seem to be getting any sort of pressure at all from his mates in the media.

Aye, just think where we'd have been if those pesky fans hadn't have hounded him out?

Think there's a generally held belief that when they sort the striker situation out in January that they'll be fine, which I think providing they haven't disastrously dropped even further I'd go along with. Probably end up around 14th-16th.

Aye there's been a few grumblings today but there's still little being directly leveled at him, particularly from those on TV. Their form has been shocking.

He gets away with such blatant hubris. I am pretty sure he repeated his 'if i was called Allardici i would get a lot more credit' line this season too.