Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said for a while that they're fucked. They've had their decent spell, they're still in the bottom three with another six games away to teams in the top seven. Only West Brom have escaped relegation in the PL era out of teams who were bottom at Christmas and despite our gift of six points to help them, I think their cup runs will still hamper them.

I've said for a while that they're fucked. They've had their decent spell, they're still in the bottom three with another six games away to teams in the top seven. Only West Brom have escaped relegation in the PL era out of teams who were bottom at Christmas and despite our gift of six points to help them, I think their cup runs will still hamper them.

Aye I can see them going down and I really hope they do because they are fucking full of themselves recently. They're due a relegation and I hope it's a long time before we see them again.

30'000 of them today congratulating themselves on their 'magnificent support'. That more than they got at home in the Semi final and that's with about 5000 Man United fans in the ground and it's double what they got against Southampton in the cup - at £15 a ticket.

There's so many of the smug tossers crawling out the woodwork and I'm remembering who they are in May...

Thing is when I've seen them against us and in the cup-ties they look like a half decent team - today being a good example - so it's strange/heartening that their general results in the league haven't improved that much. They are masters at fucking up at home to other poor teams which gives me hope but the fact they have some tough away games may save them as they seem to do a bit better against good teams.

Thing is when I've seen them against us and in the cup-ties they look like a half decent team - today being a good example - so it's strange/heartening that their general results in the league haven't improved that much. They are masters at fucking up at home to other poor teams which gives me hope but the fact they have some tough away games may save them as they seem to do a bit better against good teams.

Aye, I think Poyet is canny at setting his team up to sit deep and counter similar to Villa. So they do better against sides that are better than them and will attack them in numbers but struggle when they come up against more cautious opposition.

Wish that band would fuck off, England games are painful enough to watch as it is. I don't need those wankers and parping away in the background too.

We've been spoilt rotten with CBs over the years, feels weird that being the main area of worry going into this tournament. Other than that, fill the team with Liverpool/Arsenal/Southampton players and get them pressing/passing as closely as possible to how they do for their clubs, and I'll be satisfied with our Roy. Hope he doesn't get too much of a pasting post-tournament however it goes.

We've been spoilt rotten with CBs over the years, feels weird that being the main area of worry going into this tournament. Other than that, fill the team with Liverpool/Arsenal/Southampton players and get them pressing/passing as closely as possible to how they do for their clubs, and I'll be satisfied with our Roy. Hope he doesn't get too much of a pasting post-tournament however it goes.

Cahill, Jagielka, Lescott, and Caulker would be the four with tickets for me. Terry and Ferdinand on their couches.

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 15s
Denmark coach Morten Olsen exits Wembley press conference saying: "I wish you good luck in the World Cup ... you need it!"
Ouch!

To win it? I dont think there is a fully functioning football fan in the country who wouldn't agree. Ouch my arse.

said the actress to bishop.