Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawro on Liverpool:

No.

This ones being peddled by so many Liverpool fans/ex player pundits at the moment :lol:

Its that same woeful lack of self-awareness they've displayed for years.

Er, hang on, why is Sandro on the bench?

Bentaleb looks very average and not as defence-minded.

Surely against a free-scoring Liverpool you might just want a defensive midfielder supporting your inconsistent back line?

Because Tim Sherwood is actually an idiot who has managed some decent results rather than a good manager.

This ones being peddled by so many Liverpool fans/ex player pundits at the moment :lol:

Its that same woeful lack of self-awareness they've displayed for years.

Yeah, not sure why Lawro thinks he knows anything about other fans tbh. Doubt he'd lower himself to mingle with the common fan.

Yeah, not sure why Lawro thinks he knows anything about other fans tbh. Doubt he'd lower himself to mingle with the common fan.

None of them do, they live in this weird little bubble where only their mates or people who agree with them get jobs alongside them so they come out with crap like this and never get told otherwise.

Spurs with another striker and Van Gaal as manager (if they manage to do either of those things in summer) will be a very good side next season mind.

Another good goal. The commentator on NBC is making my ears bleed. Lee Dixon alongside him I don't like from his playing days but is thankfully not joining in. The commentator is helpfully informing us of some of the songs the Kop are singing.

:lol: No idea who he is but what a cock.

It will be an absolute disaster if someone doesn't catch these cunts. The media coverage surrounding them will be unbearable with all the hamfield greats from the 70s crawling out onto the kop end to give speeches.

realistically theres only 2 sides who can save the day.

I understand they are not popular here but Liverpool have played some lovely stuff this season and in Suarez they have a truly magnificent player. Hanging onto him in the face of bids (apparently) and then going onto challenge the big boys is commendable in modern football, something that not many clubs have risked. They've stuck to their guns and without spending billions are challenging those that have. At least for the time being.

For those reasons I wouldnt mind it if they took the league, although I think Man City will just about have too much.

I understand they are not popular here but Liverpool have played some lovely stuff this season and in Suarez they have a truly magnificent player. Hanging onto him in the face of bids (apparently) and then going onto challenge the big boys is commendable in modern football, something that not many clubs have risked. They've stuck to their guns and without spending billions are challenging those that have. At least for the time being.

For those reasons I wouldnt mind it if they took the league, although I think Man City will just about have too much.

They've spent more than £250 million over the last 4 seasons.

theyre hardly built on a budget

To be honest, seeing a club believe in themselves and only wanting the best for themselves, be it Liverpool, Man City, even through to Everton and Southampton, it just shows up the shower of shit stinking the joint out up here.