Other Games

Park Life

Find it strange mind that there's a little bit of a 'Mourinho keeps failing in the semi finals' narrative growing amongst some.

Find it bizarre that a manager taking his teams as far in the competition as often as he has and has also won it twice in the last 10 years isn't praised for their consistency in a very difficult competition, even for the very biggest teams, but rather picked at for going out in the top 4.

Such negative football with a squad like that, the man must be stupid. Negative football with so many creative players, he's screaming for low squad morale. Pardew level.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such negative football with a squad like that, the man must be stupid. Negative football with so many creative players, he's screaming for low squad morale. Pardew level.

Yeah the man is an absolute retard, Champions League semis and in the title hunt, Pardew level indeed.

Yeah the man is an absolute retard, Champions League semis and in the title hunt, Pardew level indeed.

This sounds like what the mackems say about Toon when you complain about Pardew.

Anyway, huge achievement from Atletico, they are a true TEAM right now, who can play amazing football with whatever players they have on the pitch, even without the big names. It's fair to say Simeone is a tactical genius. Mourinho is an egotistical cunt with too much negativy surrounding him.

This sounds like what the mackems say about Toon when you complain about Pardew.

Anyway, huge achievement from Atletico, they are a true TEAM right now, who can play amazing football with whatever players they have on the pitch, even without the big names. It's fair to say Simeone is a tactical genius. Mourinho is an egotistical cunt with too much negativy surrounding him.

Is it just me who thinks that Simeone will go on to be a rather unspectacular manager after his purple patch with Atletico comes to an end? He'll be picked up by a team in the top four of the PL or by Real Madrid. He will fail to meet expectations by not winning the treble in his first season, and will be fired. He will then be picked up by a team like Spurs and ruined.

Not saying he's a bad manager, just have this impression that it'll all end in tears. If he stays with Atletico mind, I guess he could on to build something special.

Mourinho isnt used to being lambasted by his players in public though.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27258633

:lol: Didn't take him long, seems a bit much to attack a 23 year old talent who's obviously frustrated from being knocked out like that. I think Hazard's comments were quite right tbh, with the talent they have available he was wrong to sit on the counter at home, it was probably the right tactic away but at home I was expecting him to try and set the tone for the game.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27258633

:lol: Didn't take him long, seems a bit much to attack a 23 year old talent who's obviously frustrated from being knocked out like that. I think Hazard's comments were quite right tbh, with the talent they have available he was wrong to sit on the counter at home, it was probably the right tactic away but at home I was expecting him to try and set the tone for the game.

Still with 7 defenders on the pitch, even one playing off the striker, you shouldn't blame one of three attacking players for not commiting enough defensively throughout the game. You simply don't play a style like that if you have players on the pitch not agreeing to it. Eden is an immense player, his workrate is usually quite good, but I can see how and why he gives up when a manager wants him to play non-football. Creds to the lad for having the pride to speak out about that cunt Mourinho.

I still can't explain that goal. The path of the ball is mad as fuck. Says he only went for goal because he was tired. :lol:

I still can't explain that goal. The path of the ball is mad as fuck. Says he only went for goal because he was tired. :lol:

Gerrard said the same of his cup goal against West Ham.

Makes me wonder how many goals are hit and hope :lol:

I love that Cisse goal :lol: Largely because of Cech's desperate efforts to touch it, along with his subsequent facepalm, making it even more epic.

:lol: Back down to Earth with a bang for the Man Utd fans and BBC that were already likening Giggs to Guardiola after he managed to mastermind a win against Cardiff. Edited by Howay

I wonder how many Everton supporters would want Man City to win this to help prevent Liverpool from winning the title?