Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dzeko embarrassed himself. Love that the referee took the initiative to embarrass him even further. And of course he was up a minute later rubbing his arm and waiting to come back in after the apparent major trauma.

Desperate this like :glare:

Makes me even cringe

Cringe-athon

:lol: mackems are funny.

Edited by The Fish

We've been entrenched in 9th spot for so long, but I don't think we'll end up there.

I can't see us getting anything from the Liverpool game, but Stoke City who are only 2 points behind us play West Brom in their last game and they might just win that one and move above us.

If Crystal Palace should beat Liverpool (highly unlikely), then beat Fulham in their last game, they too could move above us on goal difference bumping us out of the top ten.

Likes this

Which has everything to do with our incompetent manager not being able to handle pressure and nothing whatsoever with any prowess Sunderland might possess.

Hope you had fun in your relegation battle, the experience will come in handy for next year.

Spunked millions and finished 17th 2 seasons on the trot. You can keep your 6 points, you have no hope of attracting half decent players to the club. Even the shit you already have, Colback etc. want to leave. 2 geriatric centre halves, 3 strikers who couldn't score in a brothel, good luck next year, you'll need it :lol:

They got a a point at Man City, should've been three, they've beaten Chelsea away and Man U too. I don't know how they did it but they have. Look at Fulham and Cardiff yesterday, total surrender jobs. Unfortunately you have to say they deserve to stay up.

I said at the time they were fuckin lucky. At any other level of football in this country the offending club are banned from the competition/league theyre playing in for fielding an ineligeable player.

THere's precedent for the PL being cowards - Spurs for tax evasion and Liverpool and Man Utd for Maschereno/Tevez.

I think they'll wait to see how the table ends and if they stay up by 2 points or more (which is likely now), they'll deduct one point (the one gained when he appeared) to try and head off the case.

There's a good piece in the Guardian illustrating how teams who've innocently fucked up just like the mackems have been shat upon by the football league which has mackems biting like fuck.