Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, yes.

Erm, yes.

Don't think am cut out for all that faux bile and emotion anymore tbh....I.ve met more good scousers than bad as well. And I can't help remembering how I felt in 96 too....

Don't think am cut out for all that faux bile and emotion anymore tbh....I.ve met more good scousers than bad as well. And I can't help remembering how I felt in 96 too....

Don't get me wrong I don't hate Liverpool but I am definitely seeing the funny side.

Ohhhh, how satisfyingly amusing - still, it'll only encourage them to hold a minutes silence for the death of their title hopes and probably an inquest several years down the line blaming everyone other than themselves...

Didn't see last night but three late goals seems a bit karma. Have a tiny bit of sympathy as like PL I've met a few decent scousers on my travels. The gloryhunters from all corners of Britain can fuck off though. :lol:

It feels me with glee that as much as the draw last night effectively ended their challenge, but it was super captain fantastic "deserves the league" Schhhtevieeee Geeee's slip against Chelsea that probably cost them the league.

It wouldn't be as funny if it was Agger or whomever. Their talismanic favourite cost them the league, and that is just perfect.

Brendan Rodgers cost them the league. Tactically naive and unable to develop during the match from an attacking style to knowing when to stop. Usually dislike him but Jamie Carragher's analysis was spot on. You win leagues with great defences, not great attacks.

I would be extremely surprised if they were in this position in the next few seasons as well. European football (has Rodgers ever managed in a European competition?) will take its toll on a squad that isn't the deepest, nor has the consistent quality to play 2 games a week for long periods of time over the season and still come out with the title in their hands in the last 4 games. Also, I would be even more surprised if Suarez stays. Can see a big European club coming in for him this summer and him wanting now to win titles.

Just relieved that I will watch the final game of the season in a pub in Newcastle packed with braying scousers. There were a couple giving me and my mates jip in the City/L'pool game the other week because we weren't celebrating the Liverpool goals like the rest of the pub. Therefore we must have been Man City fans, therefore we deserved to be mocked and taunted. :lol:

Edited by ADP