Other Games

Park Life

I'm disappointed they've survived as I was interested to see what you'd talk about without them in the same league.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed they've survived as I was interested to see what you'd talk about without them in the same league.

:lol: I'm gutted the bastards avoided the drop, but credit where it's due they've done one hell of an escape job. Poyet done a great job to turn it round so late, especially when they looked so dead and buried. Wonder if he'll stop around there next season, I know there were rumours he was looking to leave.

:lol: I'm gutted the bastards avoided the drop, but credit where it's due they've done one hell of an escape job. Poyet done a great job to turn it round so late, especially when they looked so dead and buried. Wonder if he'll stop around there next season, I know there were rumours he was looking to leave.

I reckon he'll get some money to spend, but if they're still struggling in January, he'll be on his way.

I reckon he'll get some money to spend, but if they're still struggling in January, he'll be on his way.

He'll have to spend with the amount of players that seem to be out of contract. They'll be losing Borini in all who's been massive for them.

The only thing I had to look forward to from such a sorry season was to see those cunts go down. It's a footballing travesty that they occupied the bottom of the table 95% of the time and have avoided the drop.

In magician's terms, "Sucker effect" - a trick where the spectator is led to believe he has worked it out, only to be proven wrong.

They're lucky it's absolute dogshit down there tbh. Lucky we rolled over and gave them 6 points as well, of course but in a league with better quality around the mid-table, they'd have been dead and buried a long time ago. So would we probably.

The only thing I had to look forward to from such a sorry season was to see those cunts go down. It's a footballing travesty that they occupied the bottom of the table 95% of the time and have avoided the drop.

In magician's terms, "Sucker effect" - a trick where the spectator is led to believe he has worked it out, only to be proven wrong.

Conversely, man city have been top of the league in the last 9 months for now more than 14 days :good:

A great end to end game during the actual match though. One of the most enjoyable 0-0 draws I've seen in a long time. Both teams could have done with a good finisher though.

I love this bit about Benfica being cursed by a manager from the 1960s :lol: Thing is, they seem to have made such a big deal about it that it's probably now true, and hanging over the players heads!