Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye shocking decision that like, Fryatt just outmuscled him, he'd of probably scored had the whistle not went. The flag never went up either and the linesman had a better view.

Good laugh for you gents. Watching halftime here and they have Vinnie Jones on. I say to myself 'Hey, it's Bullet-tooth Tony. Wait, was he a footballer?' Had to look it up. :lol:

/stupid yank

Good laugh for you gents. Watching halftime here and they have Vinnie Jones on. I say to myself 'Hey, it's Bullet-tooth Tony. Wait, was he a footballer?' Had to look it up. :lol:

/stupid yank

Give us one of the funniest footy pictures ever in all:

Paul-Gascoigne-Football_71255.jpg

/stupid yank

He was never a footballer, mate. :good:

How the fuck did he not even get that on target? :lol:

Aye :lol: , it's horrific because he can't even use an excuse like "it bobbled" because he took a touch and settled before hitting it.

Brummie twat: "Arsenal, thive dun it the hard wye in this competition."

They've been drawn at home every round before scraping past 2nd division Wigan in the semi final.

3-2, game over.