Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The 9 year wait is over!"

"The Arsenal fans were tiring of hearing that it was 9 years."

Will these cunts give their heads a shake ffs.

But they've waited so long, man! Bloke with Mic just said!

Me brother said it went over the line, I haven't seen it yet but I'm not sure why they haven't got it, unless the premier league was just a trial season for goal line technology

Well this should be a right kick up the arse for them to get it now.

Just saw the final 10 minutes of extra time for the FA Cup. Gotta say that you can't begrudge Arsenal. 2-0 down instead the first quarter of an hour and to come back. They did earn it. And seeing Wenger win something was actually a good too. The guy is put through a lot by Arsenal's shitbag whinging fans.

Just saw the final 10 minutes of extra time for the FA Cup. Gotta say that you can't begrudge Arsenal. 2-0 down instead the first quarter of an hour and to come back. They did earn it. And seeing Wenger win something was actually a good too. The guy is put through a lot by Arsenal's shitbag whinging fans.

Fuck off, are you Andy Townsend in disguise?

Done me heed in did the Heed. I have never seen a team make so many back and lateral passes in me life.

Don't know why I watched Gateshead v Cambridge, it was a lot like watching Newcastle, nowt up front and leaky at the back.

Adam Armstrong on the bench for England tonight in the U17s European Championship final versus the Dutch. Probably would have started but for the ankle injury that forced him off in the semi. Woodman starts in goal.

Obviously we'll just pass it to Pat Roberts and he'll take care of the rest. 6pm, Eurosport if anyone fancies it.