Other Games

Park Life

So much for Costa. Waste of a sub that, couldn't they tell he was fucked during the warm up? Stupid thing to do at anytime never mind a Champions League Final.

Edited by Bizza

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The daft American commentator here is yelling that it was a ploy by Athletico :lol: Aye they'd waste one of 3 subs in one of the clubs most important games to try and cause the Real defence a quick re-think to change and defend Adrian.

Tyldesley didn't have a fucking clue what was going on there. Read an article the other day about David Coleman and his advice to other commentators "Don't say something they might remember, say something they'll never forget." Tyldesley certainly nailed that there. :lol:

Edited by Gemmill

Aye Chiles, who would've thought that the team that just won the Spanish League would be winning this. Clueless ugly prick.

My thoughts exactly.

Chiles is fucking awful at this job. Hard to believe/remember that he used to be likable.

When? He is a complete mong like, doesn't have any clue whatsoever about football.

I've no idea how Chiles is a multi millionaire from doing presenting. He's a fucking joke and I'm yet to meet anyone that thinks he's areet. That world cup (2006?) when he wore the half Croatia, half England shirt was cringeworthy and he's kept getting pay rises since then.