Just need to vent - Phil Thompson is a fucking idiot. Every time Jeff Stelling makes any allusion to the fact that Liverpool are not the greatest team on the planet, he takes it as if he is talking about his dead mother :lol:

2-0 up already against Fulham btw :/

Not like Chelsea to cheat.

Posted Image

Would the ref have given that if it was at the other end?

More like a Mourinho team.

Awful decision to award a penalty for that, rameires was going down before he even touched the WBA player. Similar to the Arsenal sending off last week.

I wonder what the atmosphere in the dressing room is like after incidents like these. Do team mates congratulate you or is there any genuine shame at cheating in front of millions of people.

Abysmal refereeing. Horrific cheating - Ramires clearly realises he's not going anywhere with the ball so steps across Reid to be knocked over.

WBA cheated out of 3 points.

What do you expect though when the standard of refereeing is so poor in this league?

Not like Chelsea to cheat.

Lpbr5XO.gif

Would the ref have given that if it was at the other end?

Shocking dive by a CHEAT. Not so shocking decision by a ref with stars clearly in his eyes.

Shocking dive and disgraceful decision. The commentator on the channel I watched it on was absolutely desperate for Chelsea to get a pen kept saying things like "I feel like the ref will give a pen", he seemed chuffed when the referee decided to give one in the last minute. We'd never hear the end of this if it was the other way round and won West Brom the game, Jose's record would be finished and they crying and whinging would start.

Fuck me how bad are man city away from home? :lol:

edit: oh and sky seem fit to have Niall Quinn on comments. Isnt Johnny Anderson a big enough name for that gig when we play?...he played against Liverpool a few times too...

Edited by PaddockLad

Man city never turn up against Mackems do they? Play us and they're raring to go. Against Sunderland its foot off the gas time. Bad miss by manc Mackems there.

They've got no second play, every time they are trying to get it down the right wing and along the deck into the box, And Sunderland are mopping it up all day long