Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manu appear to have played this game the same way we've played a lot in the last couple of seasons...get a lead then defend it, inviting pressure and ultimately conceding. Moyes=Pardew?....

Yeah, I brought that up in another thread. Their both small club managers dealing with the transition to bigger clubs. Pardew has naturally progressed further with the transition.

Rested a load of players, Kagawa didn't even make the bench

:lol: i needed them to win for £120 but feck it, useless bastards, Moyes isn't going be there this time next year

reckon Kagawa's on a loser with Moyes, fuck knows why like.

Was telling one of their plastics yesterday, get used to mid table mediocrity at best. Fergie was the difference between that and success. The leaveraged buy out effect will really take hold now hes gone. Soon be just another club.

Yeah, I brought that up in another thread. Their both small club managers dealing with the transition to bigger clubs. Pardew has naturally progressed further with the transition.

Yeah, it also has to be said that Pardew wasn't following arguably the greatest manager in history :lol:

That job was a death sentence for most managers tbf

Yup it was a no win - no win. Changing the backroom and coaching staff around was sheer lunacy on a scale beyond going into Stalingrad without winter wear.