Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much rather Soton and Swansea got beat. Only an idiot thinks we are competing with City for points.

Spot on.I think every result went our way this weekend to be honest. Another win or at least a point on wednesday and we pull away from that pack whilst getting amongst the top 6. We showed we liked it two seasons ago.I see a similar confidence in this run.

He can speak English. Apparently.

Aye he was shouting instructions and arguing with the officials in English today, the commentators even mentioned how he is fine speaking English on the side line but doesn't in interviews. Perhaps he's worried about messing up a meaning in an interview and getting misquoted.

Much rather Soton and Swansea got beat. Only an idiot thinks we are competing with City for points.

The longer we're close to the top spots the better. Of course we'll not be challenging them for points come the end of the season, that's ridiculous. However, remaining in the European spots has more morale benefits than being 3pts clear of the chasing pack but occupying 8th spot. What's more likely to give you a hard on, looking at the Premier League table and seeing us in 5th, 1pt off Chelsea in 2nd... or 6th, 2 pts ahead of Spurs in 9th?

I guess I mean that if every one at the top is all bunched up, a good weekend of results at the business end of the season, matters more.

He's their top scorer.

Seriously??The guy they all hated for the past few months..??

Wait, I assume that includes his own goals - he's had two of those hasn't he? I'm glad Sunderland continue to be hilarious even with Poyet in charge.

spurs, one point behind us play the Mackems at the hovel of shite, Palace winning last I saw, they're in danger of falling way behind if they lose. We stay in front of Spurs if they win. Fuck it, win-win this game. :D

Edited by Howmanheyman