Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal Chelski one of the most boring games of football this year. Arteta and Rosisky are nowt special at all imo. The former had a shocker.

Arteta's getting on a bit now, he was quality at Everton though.

The theatrics on display in those highlights was pathetic. Mike Dean was having an absolute mare as well.

Imagine having to support a team full of playacting caths ffs. :lol:

I watched it live and the playacting, the whinging, the whining was pathetic and laughable. And that was just the Arsenal fans! Two very easy to dislike clubs, two sets of horrible players.

P.s. Demba Ba not even on the bench. Not sure if he's injured? He's got to be having some regrets going there?

I watched it live and the playacting, the whinging, the whining was pathetic and laughable. And that was just the Arsenal fans! Two very easy to dislike clubs, two sets of horrible players.

P.s. Demba Ba not even on the bench. Not sure if he's injured? He's got to be having some regrets going there?

Definitely.

If by "regrets" you mean "lovely evenings spending shit loads of money on things he wants without the worry about having to be at the peak of his fitness for the game on Saturday".

I think he'd love to be playing 1st team football at Chelsea, but would rather get paid a fortune to sit on his arse, than play for a club that was not expected to be in the top half of the table.

I just think it's a waste of a decent talent. One minute you're number one, well respected in the game, loved by a set of supporters and feared by opposing teams. Next you're a squad member not even getting on the bench and your own clubs fans don't care if you exist or not. I know what I'd prefer.

I just think it's a waste of a decent talent. One minute you're number one, well respected in the game, loved by a set of supporters and feared by opposing teams. Next you're a squad member not even getting on the bench and your own clubs fans don't care if you exist or not. I know what I'd prefer.

But you're a football fan 1st. Ba doesn't have any more affection for us than he did for West Ham fans. First and foremost he's a commodity that his agents and advisors can make an inordinate amount of money off.

He may well knock on their door and say he's not happy sitting on the bench, and rather than them thinking that they could orchestrate a move back to a club that loved him, they'll be flicking through their Eric Hall-style rolodecks, finding the club most likely to pay over the odds for him.

This is obviously not going to happen but - Liverpool have Chelsea next, away. Everton have Southampton without Howard. If we beat Arsenal (possible, IMO), we could go 5th, level on points with Liverpool...

Weird season we're having.

Have his first interview in English to sky the other day I believe.

Smart move tbh, doesn't want his words taken out of context or used against him.

Think of Capello on charge of England, all ITV ever spoke about was his poor English.

Looks as if Allardyce is going to relegate West Ham. Even if they'd had Carroll fit, I'm not convinced he would have saved them... they now have no centre backs remaining...

Edited by Rayvin