Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:jesuswept:

It certainly would not make up for it. If essembee came out with similar only swapped Sunderland for Liverpool he'd have been slaughtered. They're all arseholes at the top of the table, doesn't matter a jot who wins it, what matters is our club which is being eroded by a number of cunts. A win over Liverpool, Man U or whoever won't make me forget the shambles we're witnessing.

I wasn't really being serious, I'd enjoy it, but it wouldn't make up for anything on our side.

1-1 Adebayor

Good cross and a simple finish for the big man... off his cock by the looks of things.

Edited by The Fish

It's all very well looking at some of the fixtures they've got left as winnable which they appear to be, but the confidence and morale drain of just being at the bottom and the big points gap to 17th regardless of the games in hand will surely do them now if they weren't done before. Can't see them getting to 34 points.