Other Games

Park Life

I wouldn't shed any tears in a nothing game for us if we won 4-3 with two late goals when we were getting beat 2-3. More chance of me hugging Mike Ashley and buying him a pint, though. :)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-3, couple of minutes to go, ball falls to Cisse as he drifts in from the left to rifle it past Mignolet, Rodgers slumps over the advertising hoarding. See how they like it.

:lol: I'd love it to be Gosling, imagine losing the title to a goal scored by Dan Gosling. They'd never recover from that.

I haven't finished. Cisse then retires, gets a show on talksport called 'call Cisse' and plays the commentary on his goal against Liverpool which stops them winning the title at the start of his every show.

:lol: Cisse also then pays for the audio of the goal to play instead of them fucking Selco adverts. Mike the Liverpool fan from Crawley would then ring in with a torrent of abuse.

:lol: Cisse also then pays for the audio of the goal to play instead of them fucking Selco adverts. Mike the Liverpool fan from Crawley would then ring in with a torrent of abuse.

I've never, ever, EVER heard a Liverpool fan ring up talksport who had a scouse accent. Ever.

I'm torn.

It's nice to see a club that hasn't simply spunked half a billion on players buying their way to the league championship, Liverpool have played some great football, there's a core of English/Home Country players in their 1st team...

but I fucking hate Liverpool fans...

tumblr_mz7wo1IdGi1svw14do1_400.gif

Suarez - £23mil

Sturridge - £12mil

Henderson - £20mil

Sakho - £15mil

Johnson - £18mil

Coutinho - £9mil

Mignolet - £9mil

They've bought a first XI like the rest of them. They are hardly a moral victory for football

Sunderland have one of their games in hand tonight, against City (away), followed by Chelsea away at the weekend. Even if they had an easy run of games following these, the psychological damage they're going to incur over the next couple of matches will relegate them. They're already adrift...

I do wonder how close it'll be though.

It's the Mackems' bad luck they're up next against two title contenders rather than mid-table fodder with nothing to play for (like us). However there's usually a few twists and turns in the relegation battle before the last day….maybe it'll help playing as no hopers away from a hostile home crowd….seems unlikely though…..

Suarez - £23mil

Sturridge - £12mil

Henderson - £20mil

Sakho - £15mil

Johnson - £18mil

Coutinho - £9mil

Mignolet - £9mil

They've bought a first XI like the rest of them. They are hardly a moral victory for football

Because that's what I said...