Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking hell, of all the teams that could win the league I hate Liverpool the most. We'll never hear the end of it or how amazing a player Steeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeee is, it's like the footballing world has conspired to hand the gypsy thieving scouse bastards the title. :angry2:

Fucking hell, of all the teams that could win the league I hate Liverpool the most. We'll never hear the end of it or how amazing a player Steeeeeeevie Geeeeeeeee is, it's like the footballing world has conspired to hand the gypsy thieving scouse bastards the title. :angry2:

Is there a top club (or the fans of which) we dont hate? :lol:

Liverpool have played the best football by a mile this season and for that reason alone they should win it.

Edited by aimaad22

Liverpool have played the best football by a mile this season and for that reason alone they should win it.

How many Man City games have you watched?

edit; also, I'm not sure being a Newcastle fan makes you any more likely to hate/dislike a top club than any other fan of a midtable side tbh. Chelsea and Liverpool are disliked by many fans. A club like Arsenal isn't.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

edit; also, I'm not sure being a Newcastle fan makes you any more likely to hate/dislike a top club than any other fan of a midtable side tbh. Chelsea and Liverpool are disliked by many fans. A club like Arsenal isn't.

'a club like arsenal'?

They're a set of wankers as well, mate. Even worse, they have a pretension of grandeur that doesn't wash with me. Fuck 'em and their army of holier than thou glory fans.

Many. I take your point but personally I think Liverpool have been better, especially against the top sides. They havent only won but done it convincingly. They've absolutely ripped them apart at times.

'a club like arsenal'?

They're a set of wankers as well, mate. Even worse, they have a pretension of grandeur that doesn't wash with me. Fuck 'em and their army of holier than thou glory fans.

I rest my case :D

I'll admit Liverpool have played well this season, though in all honesty they've had an easier run than previous seasons - not only have they not been in Europe (AKA the Pardew excuse), the other big clubs have all either been in transition or on the decline, mainly the former.

Of course the Scousers will want to hold a minutes silence when they win, followed by a knighthood for Steeeeeevie Geeeeeeeee and then most likely an inquest in to why they haven't won the league for the past twenty odd years (which MUST have been the fault of some corrupt police officials or something).

I fucking hate the cunts.

Who would you rather support though?

We are a nothing club. A joke.

Shall we have a mass exodus to Liverpool just in time for them to win the league?

Supported them all me life mate.

Ashley loves doing this to us imo. He probably spinwanks over our bitterness and apathy malaise.

Edited by trophyshy

Shall we have a mass exodus to Liverpool just in time for them to win the league?

Supported them all me life mate.

Ashley loves doing this to us imo. He probably spinwanks over our bitterness and apathy malaise.

As have I. Not as closely as you probably but enough to know that it's not healthy to put so much hope into something so pointless. It's not the lack of success that hurts it's the lack of ambition.

What the hell is the point?

As have I. Not as closely as you probably but enough to know that it's not healthy to put so much hope into something so pointless. It's not the lack of success that hurts it's the lack of ambition.

What the hell is the point?

It's pointless. If there is obviously no legitimate ambition to win anything then there is really only any point to it when it is enjoyable, and how often has it been that lately? No ambition, woeful football, Pardocchio 'managing' and an owner who is, at best, aloof.To not care for the fans at all is absolutely criminal and why no one should be going back there next year. It really is battered wives syndrome.

Edited by trophyshy