Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoroughly enjoying seeing Guardiola suffer. Made football boring as hell for a couple of years...

Really torn on the final though, think I'd back either Chelsea or Atletico over Real...

I back Chelsea only because it'd mean Mourinho has won the thing with three different clubs, and that would be truly impressive.

Sorry about the bets, Ant... that actually sucks. You didn't fancy 4-0?

Thoroughly enjoying seeing Guardiola suffer. Made football boring as hell for a couple of years...

Really torn on the final though, think I'd back either Chelsea or Atletico over Real...

I back Chelsea only because it'd mean Mourinho has won the thing with three different clubs, and that would be truly impressive.

behave yourself man :lol:

behave yourself man :lol:

:lol: I know, it's controversial - in my defence, it wasn't so much Barcelona. It was how every other team played against them - ultra defensive. It was awful, until counter attacking developed specifically to deconstruct tiki taka. The climax of which, we just saw :)

But you'd back chelsea in a major final against madrid?

shake your head a lot very quickly.

God, I'll just give up now :lol:

I would only back Chelsea because of the milestone it would represent for their manager. I like seeing stuff like that, dunno why.

ah ok :lol:

My betting extends to £2 on the first goalscorer at the match

That's because you're a joyless boring pauper

;)

Chelsea 1-0 up... that should be it really, they should close up shop and Athletico will be unable to prise them open. Would have been a more entertaining spectacle if it'd been the other way around.