Other Games

Park Life

Suarez is in sensational form.

He's scored two really good goals & put one on a plate for Sterling. He's up there with Messi and Ronaldo at the minute. 12 Games 19 goals & a few assists?

In addition to other games the Derby della Madonnina is on BT Sport on Sunday night. Always worth a watch though I imagine Milan will have their arses handed to them. :up:

Beaver-toothed bastard couldn't get a hat-trick though could he? put a fiver on that, but NOOOooooOOOoooo he settled for two.

What a Cath

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think either of them suit a partner mind - but fair play he's going for it.

I think Southampton will sit back, play on the break and pick Spurs off, winning by two.

I might be wrong but I reckon Poccetino should be making light work of it despite Spurs quality.

Awesome goal from Lalana :o

Oh and....

@fishplums: Ajax 1-0 down going into last 5 mins, de Boer throws on a 17yo centre-back for his debut, who scores twice in 3 minutes to win the game.

Oh and....

@fishplums: Ajax 1-0 down going into last 5 mins, de Boer throws on a 17yo centre-back for his debut, who scores twice in 3 minutes to win the game.

Thats a scenario every bloke has dreamed of :D made up for the lad!

Oh and....

Fuck did I do?