Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we're all hoping for a West Brom winner then?

I reckon he'll get another game or two off the back of that performance (not that it was great, but they kept fighting at least). I suppose this'll mean he gets January too, actually.

Increases the pressure on the mackems anyway, although I reckon they should beat rudderless Cardiff today, sadly.

I reckon he'll get another game or two off the back of that performance (not that it was great, but they kept fighting at least). I suppose this'll mean he gets January too, actually.

Increases the pressure on the mackems anyway, although I reckon they should beat rudderless Cardiff today, sadly.

Hope he survives until the 18th, at least.

Just re-read this.

I can definitely see the mackems winning today. Cardiff aren't just rudderless; they're sail-less, keel-less and pretty much boat-less.

The embodiment of the old boys' network.

I mean, I know Soccer Saturday doesn't require a great deal of insight as all they're doing is recounting whatever happens in front of them. However, surely the bare minimum is that they can get the names right and complete a coherent sentence?

I mean, I know Soccer Saturday doesn't require a great deal of insight as all they're doing is recounting whatever happens in front of them. However, surely the bare minimum is that they can get the names right and complete a coherent sentence?

:lol: They're probably all out on the drink before it.