Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to Quinn squirm is price less.

The defending has been low end championship, the midfield has no vision and cannot pass and the strikers look like they won't be scoring again at any point this season. If their chairman thinks this is an improvement on di canio he should step down and let someone fit and proper take the reigns.

But they were the better side throughout and Sunderland have managed to get a jammy point out of it somehow. Don't see how it's Tan's fault.

Fair point - could argue that a competent manager, familiar with his sides strengths and weaknesses (both physically and psychologically) might have done something different in order to shore up the defence once Sunderland pulled one back?

To be honest, I just think he's a massive bell end and am looking for any opportunity to confirm this assertion. This will do.

But they were the better side throughout and Sunderland have managed to get a jammy point out of it somehow. Don't see how it's Tan's fault.

Tan sacked McKay. :dunno:

No guarantee his presence in the touchline would have secured the three points is all.

Tan is an idiot, but I think Mackay's actual ability as a Premier League manager hasn't been called into question enough.

I think McKay had a tough job keeping Cardiff up, this was made impossible by the insane actions of an owner who just wants a toy, Sacking McKay now without a replacement stretches out the upheaval and increases the likelihood of results like this as an assistant coach hasn't the experience (talent?) to know when and where to change things to counter specific threats.

Would McKay on the touchline have guaranteed 3pts? probably not. I'd definitely would have expected the 10 minute collapse to be avoided though.

He beat a fair number of decent teams. To be totally honest, I don't think Cardiff were in any danger of going down this year. They probably still aren't I suppose, given how shocking West Ham, Fulham and Sunderland are, but if he stayed up then I'd say he would have proved himself. Tan sacked him because he's an egomaniac who is used to being worshipped by his employees; not because he wasn't getting results.

He beat a fair number of decent teams. To be totally honest, I don't think Cardiff were in any danger of going down this year. They probably still aren't I suppose, given how shocking West Ham, Fulham and Sunderland are, but if he stayed up then I'd say he would have proved himself. Tan sacked him because he's an egomaniac who is used to being worshipped by his employees; not because he wasn't getting results.

A lot can change at the bottom, given how tight it is. Tricky to pick a definite three as there are so many poor sides down there.