BREAKING FUCKING BAD **Spoilers**

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a new series centred around Todd would be awesome! Like a reverse of BB. Todd is a young lad who has no qualms about murdering kids in cold blood. The series should follow him taking over the meth business as he slowly becomes a better person as time goes by and struggling with the things he has done in his life

He's got to come back for Jessie you would think but that whole bit with the lez from friends at the end has introduced something completely new into the mix. Does he want some sort of revenge on them or does he just want to show the world that he's not the monster that everyone now believes he is?

5 seasons!! 5 seasons I've been watching this and with 1 episode left I find out why she seemed a bit familiar. Mind blown.

Glad they've reintroduced the Grey matter thing as a bit of a wildcard, had got to the point where a big Nazi/Lydia showdown followed by a Jessie/Walt finale was seemingly the only way for it to go, bit harder to second guess now.

Clearly the ricin has to play a massive part in the finale as the next thing Walt does is to go out and buy up a load of guns then head home and collect the ricin.

Question is who is left that would take a drink off Walt that he wants to kill?

I can only imagine the grey matter folks.

While we're talking spidey sense predictions: Todd's life will end with him reaching/calling out to Lydia for help with his fatal wounds/poisoning, and her coldly ignoring him/telling him she doesn't care. She will then die very shortly after. That or Lydia being fatally wounded in a big fracas and while Todd is weeping over her body Jesse strikes.

Character I'm kinda interested in seeing what they do with is Marie, seems like her race is basically run at this point, she'll probably end up just doing a lot of weeping/consoling in the finale, but as far as she's concerned Walt killed Hank. Could be a surprise big player.

I really don't see the grey matter people been back in it next episode. I may be wrong, but I thought that was used in the episode to make him realise he was loosing everything he worked hard for (again), and as a kind of a tongue in cheek stab at the couple showing how Walt's newly found public fame has caused their reputation to falter.

There's far too much still to resolve in one episode and I would much rather see what happens with the larger main characters than revisit this, as much of catalyst to the beginning of the story it was.

What's he got against Lydia?

If he finds out that she had his family threatened, it doesn't seem the sort of thing that would sit with him.

Predicting next week everyone to die in an aircrash and then Skinny Pete and Badger to pick up the pieces of the meth empire.

I thought I had read the last episode is 75mins long somewhere, I may be wrong.

The ricin is for Lydia's camomile tea, IMO.

75 mins including adverts, so an hour or so.

And at this point Walt is unaware of what Lydia asked Todd to do.

Do we still need spoiler tags?

What's he got against Lydia?

I don't think he'll go after Lydia, but the only reason I could see this working in a storyline is if he was angry that his 'product' is back on the market (i.e. purity and colour) as was mentioned in the TV clip at the bar.

I'm sure Walt will be too busy taking care of some nazi punk ass and Lydia will fall under Jesse's revenge umbrella through wrong place / wrong time when he escapes or something similar. I hope Jesse cooks up a meth bomb from series 1 when We first truly seen Walt's alter ego taking over in Tuco's office

Edited by scotty84

If someone visits this topic with one week to go its surely to talk about the final episode - surely a spoiler is more to talk about leaked info and anything certain at this point, and less so for discussion and general excitement now

That's my opinion anyhow, but if people want to keep using them I'll do it

Edited by scotty84

75 mins including adverts, so an hour or so.

And at this point Walt is unaware of what Lydia asked Todd to do.

Seems it wouldn't take much for Walt to find out about it though.

Fuck spoiler tags. Happy can you lash something on the thread title.

I really don't think Walt will have any desire to save Jessie. He part blames him for the death of Hank. He gave the go ahead for him to be killed by Jack. It was only Todd's intervention that saved Jessie.

Jessie will get Walt for sure.

I reckon he will save Jesse, we'll see some sort of partial redemption before it finishes imo. There isn't enough time for him to do a complete u-turn but he'll illustrate some form of goodness before his inevitable death.

Walt kills/exposes everyone that wronged him etc (todd and his uncle, exposes his colleagues as useless frauds)

leaves enough money for jessie/his family that are left,

As the fbi surround him, he goes on a rant about being hesienberg and his empire, then as they close in puts his hand up to stop them, fixes his hat, sparks up the rican ciggerette and grins before keeling over.

I like your final scene but I'd cut it about 3 seconds sooner, just lights the ciggerette and it ends, never quite knowing if the ricin was in it or not.

I'm curious about how he might get the money to his family, having failed with Walt junior in the last episode,

Walt kills/exposes everyone that wronged him etc (todd and his uncle, exposes his colleagues as useless frauds)

leaves enough money for jessie/his family that are left,

As the fbi surround him, he goes on a rant about being hesienberg and his empire, then as they close in puts his hand up to stop them, fixes his hat, sparks up the rican ciggerette and grins before keeling over.

Doesn't ricin take several days to take effect?

he's got no immune system and is smoking it though, and it's hollywood

this is my vision ! :P

Ahhh I see it now!

I read somewhere that Vince Gilligan said there will be a minor victory for Walt in the final episode. Those hoping for an ending with a redemption of sorts through the killing of the Nazis, persuading Flynn he did it for the right reasons, getting all the money back to his family before a martyr-like death, etc.: I wouldn't hold your breath. More likely is a way for him to get some money to Holly in the future, like Mike tried to do with his grand daughter. This is Breaking Bad we are talking about, the show with absolutely no moral compass that dictates the trajectory of story lines and resolutions. I really hope they complete it in the same unsentimental way.