Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone notice our last few Premier League starts

Manchester United (A)

WBA (Championship)

Manchester United (A)

Arsenal (H)

Tottenham (H)

Manchester City (A)

They don't make it easy. Even West Brom away in the championship was a hard one at the time.

Bastards.

Fair play.

Which was Manchester United away 0-3 and everyone said we'd go down - including the Aston Villa fans. They were quiet after the 3rd went in :D

I'd take losing by 3 on monday mind. <_<

Has anyone notice our last few Premier League starts

Manchester United (A)

WBA (Championship)

Manchester United (A)

Arsenal (H)

Tottenham (H)

Manchester City (A)

They don't make it easy. Even West Brom away in the championship was a hard one at the time.

Bastards.

Moyes has had a pop about the ManU start apparently.

I'd rather a tough fixture on the 1st day of the season. Losing isn't a big deal as you've 37 games to catch up, any points you do pick up is a bonus imo.

I'm not expecting anything from this game. The best I can hope for is that Man City don't go out to establish a nice GD cushion in the first game. If we lose by any more than 3 goals it could really hammer the teams confidence going forward.

Trying desperately to find some ray of hope - the new signings have had a chance to bed in, and while the pre-season hasn't been anything special, at least it's not been a disaster. Maybe things will start to click, and we'll get in their faces, stifle their game and come out of this with some dignity - maybe even a point.

Might even put a fiver on for a win. Still got some money in my skybet account left over from the Grand National.

Santon injured for this one according to the morning rags. Haidara has had a niggling injury all pre-season and won't be fit either. Apparently Taylor sat out training, Jonas has a "slight strain" but both should be ok for Monday.

Santon injured for this one according to the morning rags. Haidara has had a niggling injury all pre-season and won't be fit either. Apparently Taylor sat out training, Jonas has a "slight strain" but both should be ok for Monday.

You've got to be kidding me. Oh wait Jonas will be fit? Well thats solves all problems nothing to be worried about then.

Like a few others on here, I have this weird feeling that it wont be as bad as many fear. Man City are under a bit of pressure to make an instant impact , if we set up ultra negatively (like I reckon Pardew will) we may get a point out of this one. Fingers crossed.